Fluff

You'd been off your birth control for about 60 days now since you and 2D decided to start trying for a baby. You'd been together happily for some years now and decided that the time was right to start a family since you two finally got a place of your own.
In the early days of conceiving, 2D was very romantic about it. He'd do corny things like scatter the bed with flowers with champagne on the bedside table for when you come home from work. A bit sappy for your tastes, but you were appreciative of his efforts, and rewarded him for it each night. ;)
Each time you bend down to give him a blowjob, he pulls you back up, since he seems think it'll decrease the chances for you to fall pregnant for some reason.
"Don't get me wrong, love. I'd love for you to give me a blowie, but I wanna save up my load for later."
After a few rounds of lovemaking with no success, 2D gets a little discouraged. You remind him that you'd only been trying for three days at that point, and that it wouldn't happen overnight. (Literally.)
You both research the best positions for conceiving. Missionary seemed to be the standard for successful conception, although 2D missed having you on top, (his favourite position) since it felt and looked amazing seeing you bounce up and down on him. ;)
Even though it wasn't necessary for you to orgasm to get pregnant, 2D made sure you got off each time. He'd often go down on you beforehand or massage your clit to orgasm afterward when he'd finished.
After a while, you started having sneaky shags in public. ;) Your places of choice were often empty cinemas, the park after dark and the back of your car. It was fun, since it made you both feel like teenagers again.
You even tried to have sex one time at the Gorillaz recording studio when you thought one else was around, which didn't go so well. You got angry at Murdoc after you found out he'd being listening, the old perv. And also found that he'd been recording some of your sex noises. You gave give him a good slap for that, and secured the tape to destroy it later.
After 2D found out though, he insisted you keep the audio or at least let him safely have it. "I might, uh... Find good use for it." He grinned sheepishly. You giggled and decided it was a good idea. You both got good use of the tape in your own times. ;)
Finally, after a few months with no baby success, you took a home pregnancy test one day which came out positive. You and 2D were overjoyed. You celebrated that night with good food, music and dancing... and having more sex.
One day, you'd consulted with your doctor about sex during pregnancy, since you realised how much you'll miss the intimacy with 2D if you can't have it. You got the okay for it, the doctor explaining that sex during pregnancy was quite normal and healthy for couples.
After you told 2D that you could keep up the sexytimes, he practically jumped on you onto the bed.
In the throes of passion, while 2D was going to town on you, his arms around you tightly while you feel your orgasm coming up, you inadvertently whimpered "Daddy". You hadn't called him that in bed for a while, so he was a bit surprised.
After you came down from your orgasm, you giggled at him. "You're gonna be hearing that name on the regular quite soon, ya know?" You smiled. He smiled back. "Heh, yeah. Yeah you're right... Mama."