Band members with a belly kink

Btw the video I put up there is when I went to go see gorillaz on 7/17/17 aka my first concert I was there in that video that's why I put it wouldn't let me out my own video up there.          The best day of my life !!!       2D: Since he is a rather skinny man, there isn't exactly a lot of soft spots on his stomach, but with that, it's a little easier to feel his stomach muscles. He likes it when you massage his stomach because his muscles can get a little tense. He can't lie that you do a real fine job at it.
Murdoc: He is always going to have a little chub to that belly - despite the fact that he's gotten a bit into shape in the new phase - so there's really something to be played with. It may be a weird addition to some, but he especially loves it when you rub it after he's eaten. That's one of his unique kinks.
Russel: He obviously has the softest stomach out of the entire band, so there's no getting bored of it. He likes to feel the pressure on his stomach which is why he likes to be bottom to feel you on his stomach. He also loved it when your head rests on it as if it's a pillow.
Noodle: She gets easily turned on by kissing or being kissed on the stomach, considering that it is the most sensitive spot on her body. Instead of giving her hickies on her neck, she adores it when you give them to her all around her stomach, especially around her belly button