Murdoc

Murdoc was looking in the vanity mirror, adjusting his leather jacket. You were sitting on the counter, facing him. "You know it's going to be hot under those spotlights, right?" You reached out and adjusted his jacket for him because he was obviously struggling. "You know you could be on the side watching so you can take it, right?" He retorted, taking a comb to his hair. "Oh trust me," You said, placing both hands on his chest. "You're going to want me back here." Murdoc shot you a look that gave you hot chills.
He turned away from the vanity and grabbed his cigarettes out of his bag. He pulled one out and lit it, and took a long, slow drag out of it and sat down on the couch. You slid off of the vanity and stretched, your shirt riding up so your stomach showed a bit. You could feel Murdoc's gaze on your bare skin. A smooth, angry growl came from the back of his throat. Just doing that had peeked his interest. That's when the idea dawned on you, if you teased him, he probably won't pass out after the show.
You made your way over to the couch and stood in front of Murdoc. He looked up at you, taking his cigarette out of his mouth and blowing the smoke away from you. "Yes, love?" You smiled and pulled yourself into his lap. Murdoc's hands were pretty much immediately at your waist. "Oh love, be careful what you do, you don't want to get me in trouble." He put his cigarette back in his mouth.
You took it from him and leaned back a bit, letting your hair fall away from your face and you took an agonizingly painful drag from the cigarette. It tasted awful and the smoke made you tear up a bit. You blew the smoke in Murdoc's face and smiled, flicking the ashes into the ashes on the table by the couch. Murdoc's pants grew a bit, you knew he was melting. The man snatched the cigarette away from you. "That's bad for you sweetheart." He took his drag and propped it up in the ashtray so he could have both of his hands to pull you closer.
A chuckle escaped the back of his throat when you buried your face in the crook of his neck. "I don't have time for this, love." You kissed his neck softly. "I'd beg to differ, you're letting me do this." Murdoc rubbed your back with one of his hands. "Do what?" He asked softly. "This." You bit down on his skin and he let out a sharp breath. His grip on your hips tightened, his nails digging into you for a second. He was not amused, but you persisted and let your hands fall from his chest and to his jeans. One of his hands grabbed yours, but he was still gripping your hips hard with the other.
You stroked his bulge and felt it grow harder. Murdoc bucked his hips in response. You pulled your hand away. "Now now, Mr. Eager Beaver." You said in his ear. "No need to get violent." The angry growl from earlier had grown louder. You laced your fingers in his hair, tugging softly on it. Murdoc's breath became heavy. You were working him up so much, he was melting under you. He tried distracting himself by letting go of your hand and reaching for his cigarette, but you pinned his wrist on the couch. Murdoc, with you pinning him down with your hand on his wrist and hand in his hair, was sweating. This was the first time in your relationship with him that you were trapping him.
There was a knock on the door, and you quickly pushed yourself off of his lap. The door opened while Murdoc fixed his hair and grabbed his cigarette. "Uh, Murdy, it's time to go." Noodle's voice came from the crack of the door. "Okay Noodle, I'll be right out." He called backward, putting his cigarette in his mouth and standing up. He glared down at you. "You've doomed me. You're going to get a punishment for this, love." He took his bass from beside the couch and left the dressing room with the biggest and hardest boner he's had since the two of you met.

The booming of Russel's beat had stopped and the screaming of fans had settled down a bit. There were lots of footsteps in the hallway. VIP fangirls. The doorknob jiggled and the door cracked open. You looked behind you, you were still sitting on the couch. Murdoc's bass was being set down on the wall by the door by a familiar green hand, and a nervous chuckle came from the other end of it. "Is it true you had a hard-on the whole show?" A high voice asked. "Who gave it to you?" another asked.
Murdoc was halfway into the dressing room at this point. "Really ladies, I'm very tired, give your uncle Murdy a break." The door was knocked all the way open by a fallen fangirl, and you were in sight. Almost all of the girls had a chance to pull out their phone and snap a picture of you and post it online before Murdoc could close the door.
"You bloody idiot! If you would've come to the side, they would've thought you were a makeup artist or something!" Murdoc slid down the door, groaning. "Goddamn faceache had to call me out on it too, didn't he." Murdoc put his face in his hands. "I thought I had my bass strap loose enough." His voice muffled by his hands. "Oh bloody hell," He said when he took his phone out of his pocket. "Twitter has already erupted with thousands of conspiracies."
A moment of silence occurred then. "And almost all of them are right." He managed to let out a small laugh. "Except the ones where people think you're Cyborg Noodle or Del came back." His phone rang. Groaning, he answered. "Yes ma'am," It was his manager by his tone of voice, you could tell. "Look, I understand, but-" He sighed again, this time more violently, and you could hear a loud, almost cartoon like yelling came from the other line. "Okay, I get it, but it's not my fault. I had some... trouble with a fan and- no, what do you think I am?" Murdoc threw his head back and drew the phone away from his ear. The yelling grew louder and he pressed a big red button on the screen.
"Well," Murdoc tossed his phone on top of his bag. "I'm in big trouble, thanks to you." He put his hand to his temple. "You're the goddamned death of me, love." He made his way over to the couch and stood in front of you like you did around two or three hours earlier. "So that means... You're in trouble too." He still had a bulge. He was still hard, like the fangirls had said. And, with the fire in his eyes, he looked like he was going to show you no mercy whatsoever.
Murdoc grabbed you by the wrists and pulled you up by the wrists and forced you to bend over the countertop of the vanity. "Love," He said with sarcastic sincerity, "I really do wish you would've come out. But I'm glad you stayed back here." He howled a laugh and pushed you harder against the counter, it digging into your stomach painfully. You heard him unbuckle his pants and his hands were already all over you. Murdoc's nail hooked your waistband and pulled down on both your pants and undergarments, leaving your skin exposed just for him. Murdoc slapped your ass and you jumped and let out a little cry of pain and pleasure. This is exactly what you wanted.
You heard his pants hit the floor. "I've been waiting to fuck you for the past 3 hours, but I'm going to make you wait." He leaned into you, hugging you from behind. His cock was rubbing against your crack and with every one of his slow humps you shivered. You longed for him to fuck you mercilessly, but he seemed to be preoccupied with making you wetter and wetter with each hot breath that landed on the back of your neck. You whimpered. "Oh love... You're such a mess. You could've made me this crazy, but you didn't try hard enough." He took his cock and pressed the tip onto your throbbing entrance. Eagerly, you pushed back on him, attempting to let it slide in.
Murdoc responded by slapping your ass again and pulling away. "No, that won't do love. You have to be patient." He said slyly, you could see his smirk in the mirror of the vanity. "Please Murdoc, for the love of god! Please just fuck me until I can't walk!" Being horny like this was painful and you needed some kind of satisfaction. Murdoc was definitely amused by your demand. He drew closer. "I need some satisfaction too, darling," he rasped, "so I will, but I need to warn you... No matter how many damn times you cum, I'm going to fuck you until you're raw and you beg me to stop."
"Sweet jesus Murdoc, stop making me wait!" You hollered, not even worried about the groupies that were crowding backstage. Murdoc shrugged and grabbed your bare waist. His cock filled you slowly and you let out a quiet moan. He then thrusted hard and fast, making your eyes roll into the back of your head. "F-Fuck," You breathed before you let out a loud shaky moan. Murdoc pounding into you as hard as he could was a sensation you'd only felt a couple times before, but for an old man, damn could he fuck you good.
You tried to silence your yelling so you wouldn't get him in more trouble, but he pulled your arm backwards. "I want people to hear you, love. I want them to know why you drove me crazy the whole show." He let out a grunt and thrusted faster. Your whole body was on fire. You were going to cum first, that was certain. You just didn't know how many times you would before Murdoc did.
Murdoc was almost yelling your name at this point. Your body couldn't handle the way Murdoc was rocking your world and you thought you were going to burst. "Murdoc-" You gulped."-I think- I think I'm gonna-" Murdoc cut you off by slamming into you one last time and pulling out, and a type of orgasm you never had echoed throughout your body. Your legs shook violently,your whole body went limp over the counter. You thought you were drooling, maybe. It burned so good, and Murdoc chuckled.
"Don't get so comfortable, love. There's plenty more where that came from."