getting a tongue piercing but doesn't tell him

You shifted on the bed, trying to hold a sexy position. 2D was coming home from a very long tour tonight, it was the first one you had decided not to go on with them and the time apart was killing you. You'd set up a little coming home surprise for him. You clicked your tongue against the back of your teeth. The piercer had told you not to, but you couldn't help it.
The new piercing mixed with the new lingerie you wore should give 2D plenty to be excited about.
You adjusted once more as you heard the front door open and the tired band members come pouring in. Even from down the hall you heard Murdoc call something about how they had three days to relax but then its back to the studio. This comment was met with a collective groan as the members slid into their rooms.
You tried to look as appealing as you could as 2D opened the door, and stepped in closing it behind him "Boy, love i sure miss-" he froze, noticing finally the display before him. You stood, striding over to him, feeling confident. When you got to him, he wrapped his arms around your waist "whooooow, you look absolutely stunnin' love" he murmured. You smiled as you kissed him.
As you kissed, you refamiliarized yourselves with eachothers' bodies. Hands roamed everywhere, it seemed the two of you would never get enough of eachother.
As things heated up, you slowly pushed your way back to the bed, laying him back on it, and teasing him lightly through his jeans with your nails. The already hard mass beneath your hands made a grin split your face. He certainly did miss you. You unbuttoned and unzipped and eagerly disposed of his jeans and underwear.
"I do have one last thing for you" you chimed innocently, working his length with your hand
"Oh yeah? Wha'ss that?" he asked, breathlessly.
With that you bobbed your head down his length letting your tongue drag along the sensitive underside of it. His lids drooped slightly in pleasure as he let out the tiniest of groans.
"W-wha was that?" he asked trying to focus up through his haze of lust. You let out a trill of giggles as you stuck your tongue out at him, showing him the metal post, now firmly imbedded in your tongue. The look on his face rivaled a kid on Christmas.
With that, you decided he'd waited long enough and went back to letting your new piercing work its magic on him.