More fluff

It's hot as balls out here." Groaned noodle as she finally sat down to join the rest of you, ice cream in hand. You had your own ice cream cone and you were enjoying the cold treat on the blazing hot summer day. "Noodle, I agree 100%! This weather is bloody ridiculous!" The only reason that Murdoc even liked hot weather was that he could remove as many articles of clothing as he needed. "Thank god we found this ice cream place. It's actually very tasty." You said as you licked your ice cream and moaned when it slid down your throat. "Why can't you love me like you love that?" 2D's voice reached your ears as he finally sat down with his own ice cream. Your ears got hot at his suggestive tone and you were glad that your face was already red, or else everyone would see your growing blush. "There are children nearby! Try to keep it PG." said Russel in a very motherly tone. Murdoc chuckled and started to yell, "WHAT DID YOU SAY RUSSEL? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER 2D ASKING Y/N WHY THEY COULDN'T LICK HIS-" Murdoc got tackled by Russel and their ice cream went flying. Now you guys were all drawing attention to yourselves and you were laughing your ass off. Their ice creams had landed on Noodle and 2D and it made you fall over in laughter... until they started to pelt you with their own ice cream. You were all having a fun time until the manager came outside and told you guys that you had to leave and that you were now banned. "Oh well." Said Noodle when she got into the hot car. Everyone was sticky with ice cream and now it was starting to heat up once again. That was one of the best days of your life and the ice cream kisses that you got from 2D in the car made it even better.