How about 2D and Murdoc receiving a titfuck from their s/o

2-D: You moaned as he ground against you. Having sensitive breasts and all, he thought it would be a wonderful idea. You threw your head back as his dick slid in and out of the space between your cleavage. He held himself up with his arms as you pushed your tits together, giving him a tighter space to thrust into.
"Love, I'm almost there..." He groaned, speeding up his thrusting.
You were a sweaty, panting mess as he began to tweak your nipples right before he came. He let out a low growl as he came over your chest, panting as it dripped to your neck.
Murdoc: "I don't 'ave a condom." He said bluntly as you rubbed your clothed womanhood on him.
You frowned at him until an idea popped into your head. You practically ripped off your shirt and bra along with his pants and boxers. He gave you a questioning look as you lied down next to him. You gestured to your breasts as he got the idea, grinning devilishly.
"Ah lad, such a smart gal." He smirked, sliding his length between your breasts.
You both gasped, enjoying the pleasure from each other. He continued to thrust, mumbling your name under his breath. You gripped the sheets tight, practically screaming for him to go faster.
"Almost there?" You breathed, looking up at his face.
Before he could respond, his body jerked as he came over you.