01

Rosaline's POV

"Grace, are you sure Dan's into you?" She gave me a shocked look. "Oh I know he's into me," she laughed. "Actually I know because he asked me out yesterday." She smiled. "What, really?" I covered my mouth. "Really." She smirked. "Enough about me, what's with you and Boss Bieber?" She went on. "Oh you know, the usual. We've been together for almost a year now as a couple." "I can tell he loves you, he's always staring at you with heart eyes," she sighed. "Amazing."

Just when I was about to question her about Dan again, the boss himself came into the house. I wanted to move in with him but I wasn't sure I was ready to leave my pent house, so we're still deciding. "Hey baby." I greeted him as he came in.

"Hi..." he sat his folders down onto the table in front of us. "Grace." He smiled at her. "Hi, boss." She waved at him, smiling.

"How did work go?" I asked, continuing to braid Grace's hair. "Like usual, a pain in the ass." Grace started to giggle but Justin didn't find this funny at all. Clearing her throat, she said sorry. "Look I would appreciate it if you left Grace," he glanced at me. "I want to spend some time with my girl." Grace nodded, standing up from her spot on the floor. "Text me the details." She looked at me, gesturing towards Justin.

"Yeah, I don't kiss and tell."

**

"Want me to wash your hair?" I asked Justin as we stood in the shower together. "Sure babe." I got the shampoo he used and squirted some in my hand. Lathering the substance, I leaned up to wash his hair. He stared in my eyes, smirking as I scrubbed his scalp.
"Mm," he closed his eyes as he groaned. "You always know how to yank my hair baby." He commented, causing my face to heat up.
"Same goes to you." I smiled, keeping my focus on his hair. "Be careful, don't tempt me." He teased, squeezing my waist.

When I finished washing his hair, I ran my hand down his patience tattoo, admiring it in its glory. I frowned when I found a bruise or should I say hickey on it. "What's that?" I could feel my insides churning as the possible scenarios played in my head. "Oh, um, that's nothing." He covered up the spot with his hand. I didn't respond as I knew I'd blow up on him if I did. "It looks bad, but I swear it's not a hickey."

I nodded, stepping out of the shower. I grabbed a towel from the hook, wrapping it around my body. "Babe, don't be like that." He followed behind me. "Like what? Suspicious? Questionable? Furious? Disappointed?" He shrugged.

"It's not, okay? It's a rash." He stated.

"I don't know if I believe you."

"I promise you, Rose. It's not a hickey." I nodded, quickly letting my false judgements go away. Letting the towel drop from my body, I stepped closer towards Justin. "How about we finish what we started?" I grabbed Justin's hands, bringing him towards the bedroom. "Hm, what's that?" He bit down on his lip.

"It involves my hands yanking your hair again.."

**

Justin's POV

This woman... how could I be so in love with such a particular human being? The way her natural curls spilled down her back as she laid on her stomach breathing heavily; man was I lucky. "Are you ready for round two?" I smirked at how aroused this woman still made me at such a late hour.

I chuckled as little snores filled my eardrums. "You gotta keep up with me Rose." I whispered,  leaning down to peck her head.

*DING*

My phone went off, indicating that I received a text message. I turned over on my other side, reaching over to pick up my phone.

Grace: Are we still going on that trip?

Me: Yep, make sure to pack enough clothes for the trip. Oh, don't forget to pack codoms as well ;)

Grace: oh shut up Bieber, it only happened once 🙄

Me: who's to say it won't happen again?

Grace: oh we'll see what happens...

- - - - -

Aren't you happy the sequels here? I am 💕 I know y'all been waiting... at least I think. None of y'all comment so I don't know what to think, but hope you guys liked this chapter!