17

Rosaline

I was beyond guilty. It ate me alive every time I saw him, or thought about him. Thing is, I'm still madly in love with him. Though this was very true, why wouldn't I run into his arms and confess my feelings to him? Unfortunately there were only two problems that hold me back from just doing that.

When I was alone. When I needed some body to rant to, to even let me stay when I found out my house was owned by someone else. He cared when I had no one.

One mistake and everything fell apart.

I started to gain feelings for him again. Just one night. Just one moment and every thing changed.

"Rose?" I heard a voice followed by a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I sat up from my bed, my heart slightly speeding up as if he knew I had regretted that night.

"I made your fave... pancakes with chocolate chips." He crossed him arms, leaning against the door way.

"Thanks, Chris. I... appreciate it." I gulped swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"You know I'd do anything for you, even if I'm a terrible cook." I nodded giving him a sly smile.

As I slide off the bed, I winced when I felt pain in the area between my thighs. After standing onto my feet, I looked up to see Chris holding in his laughter.

"Oh shut up..."

After the fight with Justin, I came running to Chris frustrated, angry... needy. I felt bad. I was practically using him as an out of the reality that was my life.

He didn't know that though.

"Don't get mad at me, you did say don't stop." He smirked striding over to me.

I scoffed and turned my head as I felt my face heat up.

"You know what you brought yourself into, Fletcher." He said placing his hands on my waist.

"Hm... and what was that?" There it was. I was falling into his trap even though it was clear he was my rebound.

"You know... Rose." He picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"You need to eat your pancakes that took me forever to make."

* *

I felt eyes on me. I turned to see Chris staring at me, his lip tucked under his teeth.

"What?" I chuckled, again my heart speeding up.

"Nothing... I just missed you that's all."

"Chris..." I sat down my fork.

"Oh come on. There's something, I know there is. You've stayed here for months, Rose."

I nodded slowly. "I know that... but," He sighed heavily.

"Rose, I really don't want to here it." He scolded cutting me off rudely.

"Chris, I know that you don't want to–"

"Stop saying you know!" He slammed his hand on the counter snapping at me. "You don't know anything about my damn life after you broke my heart and left me!"

"Chris... just calm down for a second. You know why I came here in the first place. Beac–"

"I know, because Justin fucking Bieber got some bitch knocked up and know he's trying to take you back," he chuckled. "Please don't fucking tell me that sap story again."

"Okay, you don't have to get an attitude about it. I'm trying to talk to you and then you cut me off like what I've got to say doesn't matter."

"Let's just forget it..." He trailed off. He was still mad but he chose to leave it alone, that's a first.

When his eyes traveled down my body, I instantly felt small and vulnerable under his gaze. "I know a way to have us forget for a bit..." He stood up from his seat.

"Maybe we should just watch some movies." I suggested, the pit of my stomach swirling in an uncomfortable way.

He cocked his head to the side.

"Nah, I want you right now." He grabbed onto my wrist squeezing it tightly.

"Chris... I-I'm still sore." I said placing my hand on his chest to create some space between us.

"Hm..." He ran a finger down my jaw, trailing it further down my neck.

Chills took over my body.

He looked past me as if he saw something. His jaw tensing as he stared at nothing. I couldn't read his facial expression hardening as the time passed. When I thought he was completely out of it, he suddenly smiled and looked down at me.

"I got somewhere to be..." He stated rubbing his neck that was now turning red. "but don't think I won't get back to this later." He said, his voice strained.

I jumped when he squeezed me sides when he put the emphasis on 'this' meaning my body.

When he was finally away from me and heading out the door to work, I sat down in my chair more than shocked by his behavior.

How will I get myself out of this one?

___

SLOW UPDATE. I know and I apologize for that. I've been incredibly busy with school and such also a bit of writers block, BUT I'll try to keep the updates going.

Bare with me.

xo