15

Justin

Dialing Mr. Stein's number, I waited for him to answer. Hearing his voice, I took in a deep breath before speaking. "You need to come to my office, now." I said before hanging up on him so he'd get the message that I needed him asap.

Only a few minutes had passed and he came knocking on my door. "Come in," I said sitting back in my chair. His facial expression was beyond confused, but he sat down in from of my desk.

"You called, Mr. Bieber?"

"Yes, I would like to know why Ms. Fletcher was in your office about a week ago." I couldn't say her name, it was too much to do that or I'd probably cry.

"Oh, you mean Rosaline Fletcher?" He asked, raising in eyebrow.

Clenching my jaw at the sound of her name, I nodded slowly. "Yes."

"I'm afraid I can't tell you her business because she is my client." He stated only doing his job by keeping his clients information because that was business rules.

"Forget about the rules, Mr. Stein." I lightly barked, catching myself from completely snapping at him. "I'm your boss, so that means you have to tell me what she was doing there that day." Hopefully he'd get the message.

"I understand that, Mr. Bieber, but that's just business rules. If I went around telling people of your business, you would be–"

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I had to restrain from firing him immediately for disobeying my orders. "Mr. Stein," I rested my hands in front of me, "Either tell me, or you will face consequences and I'm sure you don't want that." I threatened mindlessly, knowing good and well that he had a family of three daughters and his wife expecting a son. Facebook can give a lot of information to people you don't want to know about.

Gulping at the threat given by me, Mr. Stein sighed knowing he had crossed a line. "I'm sorry for the stubbornness, Mr. Bieber," he apologized. "This won't happen again."

"Better not." Folded my arms slowly but surely losing my patience with him.

"Ms. Fletcher came to my office wanting to know if she could get her job back." I rubbed my chin, raising an eyebrow.

Does she want to work for me again?

"What position did she want to work?"

"Well that's the problem," he gulped, "I told her that all positions for now and till 2018 were taken." He explained.

"Was she disappointed?"

He shook his head. "I don't think so, or at least she didn't show that she was."

Contemplating on what to say next, I wondered what it would be like if she had gotten her job here back. "Where does she work now?" I know I was getting to deep into her personal life, but I had to know.

"Mr. Bieber, I can't–"

Giving him the most hated glare, I stood up from my seat leaning down on the desk to get to his eye level. "You are thinning my patience." I rasped lowly, letting every word hit coldly as I stared right into his blue eyes.

"S-She works for Mr. James." He stuttered. Furrowing my eyebrows, my mind went blank. "Who is that?"

"He's one of the most high class business owner, that is, aside from you and Mr. McCann." He added trying to keep my ego up. It wouldn't matter anyways, I knew just who he was speaking of.

* *

Rose

"Rose?" Mr. James called from his office. Jumping in my seat, I got up and quickly rushed to his office.