02

Rosaline's POV

My eye lids fluttered open, my body laying flat on the mattress. My eyes traveled down to see blonde hair spilled across my stomach, hot breath against my skin. "Babe," I shook his head, but he stayed asleep. I tried to move him off of me, but he tightened around my waist. "Stay." He mumbled in his morning voice.

Smiling I rubbed the back of his neck. "We got work ya know?" I felt him smile against my exposed stomach."I know, but I don't get to see you enough at work." I got promoted, so I'm my own boss. Meaning, Justin wasn't anymore. I had my own assistant and I was replaced with some else for Justin. "You get to see me sometimes." I protested.

"Sometimes is never enough." He whined. I grabbed the sides of his head, bringing him up to my eye level. I rested my forehead on his. "You miss me at work, don't you?" He licked his lips, looking down at mine. "So much, baby girl." I leaned in and pecked his lips. I chuckled when he pouted, wanting another kiss.

Leaning in again, I pressed my lips against his soft ones, running my hands through his hair. He bit down on my bottom lip, growling as he flipped us over, me on top of him. I captured his lips, grinding my hips against his hard area. He moaned, his grip on my hips tightening. "Ride me b-"

"Ah! My bad" Sheri, my assistant, quickly closed the door. "Damn it, Sheri. Why are you here?" I asked frustrated that i was now in the mood. "Sorry, Ms. Fletcher, but you're kind of late to your 9 o'clock meeting with Hamlet" she answered from outside the room. "Oh, um, thank you Sheri." I quickly got off of Justin, rushing towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Sorry," Justin said from outside the bathroom door. "I'm such a distraction from your work." He said. I knew he wasn't sorry, in fact, I knew he was smirking right now. How typical. "Ha ha ha, very funny. Could you not stand outside the door while I get ready?" I heard him chuckled. "I'll see you tonight babe."

**

"And that's why I think you would love to see more of Bieber Incorporated." I cleared my throat, feeling how dry it had gotten while speaking to Mr. Hamlet. He nodded, whispering to his associates that arrived with him. Coming to a conclusion, Hamlet stood up walking over to me. "I would love to visit again Ms. Fletcher." He smiled, holding his hand out for a handshake. I smiled back, shaking his hand. "Thank you," I glanced over to Sheri, raising an eyebrow. She nodded, rushing outside to grab the cart full of cupcakes, bringing them into the room. "My assistant," I gestured towards Sheri,"brought cupcakes in for you guys. She made them herself." Hamlet smiled, picking up a chocolate cupcake of his choice. "This ones a keeper." Hamlet pointed to Sheri before leaving the room.

"Thank you so much for making those Sheri, you deserve a day off." I gave her a high five. "You're welcome Ms. Fletcher. Anything to get a raise." She cheesed. "You're clever." I laughed, picking up a cupcake for myself. "I'll get started cleaning up ma'am." Sheri started to pick up the papers that were scattered on the table. She was too sweet. "No, Sheri, that's alright. I'll find someone to clean this up."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

**

"Babe, I'm home. Also, guess what?" I waited for Justin respond. I knew he was home early since he didn't have a meeting today. "I nailed my meeting and Sheri made them cupcakes to make Hamlet's visit there a little more memorable." I continued, seeing Justin's back face me as I made my way into our bed room.