18

Justin

Sighing I hung up the phone for the hundredth time, my insides boiling as the day dragged on. I shouldn't have missed so many days. Now Jason was on my ass for missing so many meetings and I'm losing deals which means I'm losing money.

I had to propose something, anything to peek Jason's interest so he'd leave me alone.

I didn't have an assistant, so maybe if I announced I was looking for one, I'd have Hailey interview each one and let her chose who'd be acceptable. It wasn't my greatest idea but it had to work.

I yanked my hair, messing up the style when I heard knocking on my door. "Come on..." I growled.

As the double doors opened, I pulled up Hailey's email to tell her my idea. Not thinking anything of the person standing in front of me, I spoke.

"Whoever it is, I am very busy at the moment. I should have told Christian to stop letting people into my office."

Clearing their throat, the person spoke; my body and my senses going to a halt.

"I-I wanted to speak to you, Justin." Rose stood in front of me. Well dressed and it seemed fresh out of the shower as I inhaled the lavender scent she always had.

Just that scent alone brought back to many memories. It was hard not to pull her into my arms and tell her I loved her and that I'd do anything for her.

And the dress she wore.

Did she want me to fuck her on top of my desk?

Clearing my throat as well, I averted my eyes else where. "Like I said, I am busy. You need to leave." I sounded cold and distant.

She left me after I gave her my all, even after I saved her from that scumbag they call a man. She should have been blessed to have a man that would do anything for her... maybe even die for her, but I was wrong.

Ignoring what I said, she decided to sit down in my office seat in front of my desk. I took in a sharp breath when her breats squeezed together as she slightly leaned forward.
"I know that our last encounter was... difficult, but..."

Really? Difficult is the only word she could come up with?

If anything it seemed it was easy for her because she had no problem in breaking my heart and leaving me.

"Difficult isn't the word that came into mine. I think you've made a valid point that you don't want anything to do with me," I said leaning forward while clasping my hands together. "I think you know where the door is, Ms. Fletcher or do you want my guards to show you? Your choice." I didn't care if I showed harsh, she broke my heart. That night I was going to tell her everything. About Grace, about Jason... about Renée.

I was going to propose to her.

Her chance to fix things are gone. I'd given up on her.

"You can't just kick me out. I wanted to hear you out and you're acting so... cold." she said offended.

"How is it that you are the one that's hurt?" My voice became strained. "You broke my heart and left me." I pointed to myself.

"That's only because you have a baby! How am I suppose to be with a man that had a child with another woman. It just wouldn't have worked our, Justin." she was now raising her voice.

"It's Mr. Bieber to you." I replied, scolding. "You don't think I know you've moved on?"

She stopped, her face turning up. "What... I haven't moved on." she said more as a whisper.