08

A week later

Justin

Groaning, I sat up from the loud ringing on my ringtone. I looked at Rose who was sound asleep and grabbed my phone to answer it. "Hello?" I mumbled, staring back at my alarm clock.

"Justin," Grace said causing my to sigh. "I need to talk to you."

"So?" I laid back down. "It's too damn early for this. Can it wait?"

"No it can't Justin. You don't understand, this is very important." She argued.

* *

Rose

I woke up to an empty bed. Usually I didn't, there would always be my boyfriend sprawled across the bed knocked out but not this morning. I go out of bed to take a shower when I heard a voice.

"What the fuck am I suppose to do?" Justin hissed from inside the bathroom.

"I know I'm the one that caused this, but you shouldn't have waited so long to tell me." Justin said.

"Whatever, just meet me there at three," Justin said.

The door opened unexpectedly; the heat rushing to my ears and face as I was caught ease dropping. "Were you listening?" A mix of anger and panic laced Justin's voice. "Not exactly, I only heard that you were going somewhere." He ran a hand through his hair as he usually did when he was nervous about something.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"No where. Don't worry about it," he brushed past me. "I'm just meeting up with a friend."

I crossed my arms shaking my head. "I don't believe you." He turned back, his expression blank.

"I don't really care." He said leaving the room. "Look it's kind of early so I'm going to go get you breakfast."

I sighed, looking down at my feet. Suddenly, large hands pulled my arms away from my chest. Justin leaned down and kissed my lips trailing down to my neck. "I'll get you some pancakes and we can watch Netflix together, ok?" He mumbled against my hot skin.

"Okay," I said closing my eyes at the feel of his lips on my neck.

He stepped back smiling at me before going downstairs.

* *

I decided to wear a sweatshirt with sweatpants, my hair up in a messy bun not caring if I impressed Justin. We've been together for a year, so I was getting more and more comfortable around him. I still couldn't help the fact that I felt like Justin was hiding something from me. I trusted him and I knew he was trying to make it up to me for his mistakes. Don't get me wrong he's been trying to better himself and be more honest with me, but I still had this feeling inside my stomach when I heard him on the phone earlier.

I had already watched two episodes of the flash that were forty four minutes each episode. Meaning Justin's been gone for more than two hours. I wanted to know where my damn food was.

Cutting me from my thoughts, Justin opened the door to our house stepping in with two bags in one hand. "Where have you been?" He chuckled. "Sorry babe, I had to go to the store too." He said. I tapped my chin eyeing the second bag in his hand that was the grocery bag. "What's in there?" I questioned, standing up from the couch.