06

Rose's POV

"Please Grace its fine, I can sleep at my own place."

"Are you sure?" Grace sat beside me giving my a sympathetic look. I nodded, smiling as I stood up to leave. "Thanks for the talk but I got another friend to visit." She smiled, giving me a hug before I left.

* *

"I need to beat his ass. Want me to do that for you, Rose? Cause I will." Dan looked over at me. I shook my head, "No I'll be fine. Thank you for being so supportive."

He nodded. "No problem, need anything at all and I'm only one call away." He walked me over to the door to give me a hug before I left.

When I pulled away to leave, an all too familiar black Lamborghini pulled up the driveway. Justin stepped out, his eyes meeting mine as soon as he looked my way. "Rose," he mumbled walking up the steps towards me.  "What are you doing here? I've been looking for you everywhere."

I shook my head in disappointment. "Don't act innocent."

"What do you mean?" He Rose an eyebrow in confused. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really? You're so stupid, you know that?." I felt tears start to form as I walked past him. I unlocked my car and slid into the drivers seat.

"Wait, baby. Where are you going? What did I do?" He said looking at me through the car window.

"Fuck off," I held up the middle finger and pulled out the driveway.

* *

Justin's POV:

As soon as I got home, I took my pills. Maybe more than I am suppose to take when I'm in these situations. The doctor said the ones I had before weren't effective enough. I got new ones, which I only need to take once a day depending on my emotions but I took three. That won't hurt anything, right?

I wanted to come see Dan for advice but found Rose here, now I'm conflicted. She knew and he didn't tell me?

"Dan please explain to me what just happened." I pinched the bridge of my nose, feelings my heart beat faster.

"You fucked up dude. You know she came here crying, she's been that way since she found out and you're going to come here and act like you don't know you messed up?"

"How does she know?" I mumbled. "How do you even know too?"

"Check the papers. You're exposed, nice going bro." He patted my shoulder, to grab a magazine while tossing it to me.

The magazine was marked on a certain page number. I turned to that page and saw a picture of me with a unrecognizable woman. You couldn't tell it was Grace from the photo. The paper held the conversation I had with the paps and it said I took the woman with me back to my hotel even though I stated,  she's just a friend. I'm more exposed than I've ever been. Any other way she could have found out and Dan happen to see it in the magazine.

"Fuck, what have I done?" I asked myself, frustrated beyond belief.

"Fuck is right. You messed up and I'm not going to kiss your ass you tell you everything will be alright because honestly," Dan shook his head. "She's pretty mad at you."

I watched as he pulled out his phone to answer his caller. A big smile formed on his lips as he chuckled. "Hey babe, how was the trip?" He asked. Wait, who was he talking to? I didn't know he had a girlfriend, he never told me. "Glad to hear that Grace."

Their dating, what are the odds that Rose doesn't know it was Grace and Dan doesn't know his girlfriend cheated on him.

Things aren't going to get better as easily as I thought, that I know for sure.

* * *

Wow, things are really in kickstart now. I really love Jose or Rustin but Justin really messed up in his part.

Do you think the pills Justin are taking are good for him?

None of you people are commenting, smh.

Thank you for reading 💕