07

Justin's POV:

I really messed up. I don't know what to do. I really need more pills. Their not working and I'm still have anxiety. I wasn't shaking or hyperventilating like I usually do to let me know I'm having an attack but I just feel like I need more. I already know she's planning to leave me. I checked my draws for her clothes and there empty, like my soul. How do I fix this? I mean she doesn't know I actually cheated. The magazine said I told the paps it was a friend.

I took out my phone and stared at the contact name.

Mom

As the phone rung, I bit the inside of my cheek, my heart beat speeding up. I called her earlier but I just need more advice.

"Hello?"

"Mom," I breathed out, feeling my eyes water. "I need your help, I messed up so bad. I don't know what to do." My voice cracked.

"I know what you told me about Rose, but honey this is your problem. You have to be able to fix it. All I can say is you need to admit you made a mistake and tell her that."

"You don't understand mom, I love her so much it hurts. She'll leave me if I tell her who it actually was, she's already leaving me now." I argued.

"Now Justin, you don't know that-"

Bing.

I pulled the phone away to see a message. It was a message from Rose.

I'm coming over to get the rest of my clothes from the closet.

I tapped my finger on the table as I read the message. I couldn't help but feel angry. She can't leave me. She wouldn't. I've been so angry and emotional lately that I can't think straight. All I can think about is destroying something and I'm trying my best to control myself.

"Justin?" Pattie said.

"Did you hear anything I said?" She asked.

"No," I say breathing in and out. "I just need... I need to go."

"Justin Drew Bieber, I hope you aren't taking that medicine. You don't need that anymore."

"I do, mom. I've needed all different types of medicine because of him. Do you not remember how he use to beat me everyday for nothing but oh so big brother Jason was awarded for being an ass-"

"Justin! Don't talk about your brother like that. Now I know-"

"There you go? Even today, after everything we've been through and you still stand up for him! You've always loved him more than me..." I clutched my free hand into a fist. "You always thought of him as a better son than me."

The line was silent, as I expected. I've crossed a line, I've broken down a wall, we'll never be the same from now on.

"Good luck with Rose. I don't like what you said but we'll get back to that later, bye sweetie... I love you." She said making me sigh.

"Bye..." I hung up.

What was wrong with me? All I could do was think of everything and find a way to freak out. Mom thinks she knows what's best for me but she doesn't. I've been taking medicine like this since high school, why the hell does she think I don't need it now? She's been gone half my life anyways.

Someone knocked on the door but I ignored it. "Justin, please open the door." Rose pleaded from the other side.

"Why? So you can tell me you're breaking up with me?" I spat.

"No, Justin- I mean I just-"

"Just wanted your clothes," I said opening the door. "I get it, then leave me right?" She stood silent, keeping her gaze from meeting mine.