12

- Back home in Canada -

Justin

"Justin!" Jazzy and Jaxon ran over to me, throwing their smaller bodies into mine. I clutched then tightly, picking them up so they could wrap their arms around my neck. "I missed you guys. You've gotten so big," I felt relieved to finally be able to see my favorite siblings in the world.

"Have you been a good boy?" Jazzy frowned knowing I use to get into trouble when they were younger.

Jazzy was now giving me a look before crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, Jaz, you know I'm always a good brother." I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Isn't that right, Jax?" I raised an eyebrow at my little brother. I sat them down when my arms got tired but Jaxon wasn't having it. He started to cry and gave me another hug. "Aw Jaxon, you're too old to be crying. Whip those tears," I chuckled picking him up again.

"He really missed you Jay," Jazzy's eyes started to water

"He really missed you Jay," Jazzy's eyes started to water. "Aw come here," I pulled her into another hug. Breathing in, I tightened around them realizing just how much I missed them. They would love Renée.

A/N: Jazzy is in middle school and Jaxon is in fourth grade. Give you an idea of their age.

"Ok, enough, you guys are hogging him," my grandmother came into the room giving me a tight hug.

"Where's the young lady?" She asked pulling away. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and smiled instead. "She's in the car, she's shy." I said.

"Well tell her she shouldn't be. Bring her in," I made my way to the car, grabbing the suit cases from the back. Walking up to her window, I knocked on her window startling her.

She dropped her phone in the process while glaring at me. Opening the door, she groaned. "You scared the shit out of me," she picked up her phone ending her FaceTime chat.

"Whatever, if you don't want to be here then you can just fly your way back home and watch Renée." I sat her suit case in front of her leaving her by herself.

Feeling the anger subside, I took a deep breath before entering the house. I didn't want my siblings to see me angry on my time here. "Justin?" My grandfather called from the kitchen. I sat my suitcases at the end of the stairs before making my way into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow. He smiled. "Where's the young lady? I want to speak to her again?" I sighed turning on my feet to get her when she came into the kitchen.

"Hey," she smiled. "It's nice to see you again." She lifted her hand to shake my grandfathers.

"Much obliged Grace. Just call me Steven." He smiled.

A/N: I don't know their names so I'm making them up :)

"Oh, Grace it's nice to finally see you again!" My grandma came in bringing her into a big huge along with Jaxon and Jazmyn following close behind her.

"Aw, thank you Mary," Grace gave me a smug look before pulling away to give her a smile.

Rolling my eyes, I left to bring our suitcases up the staircase. I was still a gentlemen even though she annoyed me. Finding my old room from when I was younger, I sat her suitcase on the bed sighing. "She's sleeping by herself," I mumbled to myself making my way down the staircase.

"Woah, what are you doing Justin?" My grandfather asked stopping me in my tracks. "I was going to sleep in the living room," I spoke bluntly.

He chuckled. "Now, Justin. Just because we're here doesn't mean you can't sleep in the same room with your girl," he explained. "Just don't be too loud at night." He winked patting me on the shoulder.

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head. That's never happening again, not on my watch. The baby's here now, I'm going to keep my dick to myself for now on.

Plopping down on the couch, I sat my beer on the side table missing Renée already. I've barely spent time with her and I already miss watching her sleep in her bed. I hoped my mom was coming for thanksgiving tomorrow. I wanted to tell her about Renée. Jason had a point, I should've told her even if it's not with the girl I want it to be. Which brings me back to yesterday. What was she doing back at the company? To get her job back? Maybe in hopes of seeing me? Does she even miss me?

Rose

He looked so good, too good. He was on my mind even more than he already had been after I saw him. Ever since the break up, the image of Grace coming in announcing her pregnancy has haunted me ever since. I was happy for her but I couldn't ignore the empty feeling I felt. Hopefully everything was going well for her pregnancy.

"Hello? Rose?" My mother waved her hand in my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

I decided to come and see her. Bumping into her a few months ago put me into reality that I missed my mother. We had our differences and we were both mad. She didn't want me to fulfill my dreams in New York and I did anyway without as much as a goodbye. I decided to come over to celebrate thanksgiving with her and Jordan. My parents were divorced but I still kept in contact with my father every now and then.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow wondering what she wanted. "You haven't even eaten. What's on your mind, a man I hope." I rolled my eyes. She always hoped I'd find a man because I didn't date so much.

"Well... you aren't wrong, but–"

"Rosaline Renée Fletcher! You should of told me, who is this fine man?" She hasn't even met him yet and she's already calling him fine, this will go well.

"Ok, calm down mom." I said catching Jordan's  attention. He crossed his arms in interest. "A man?" He whispered.

"His name is Justin," I said getting butterflies just saying his name. Seeing him yesterday really caught me off guard. I should have known, I mean he's the boss anyways.

"Hm, Justin?" Jordan said testing the waters. "Does he treat you good?" He asked.

I nodded. "He was- is amazing to me." I said quickly covering up the fact that we weren't together anymore.

I honestly want to find out from him if it's true. Jason told me Justin was planning on marrying Grace when I bumped into him in the club. That couldn't be true. I refused to believe it unless I heard it from Justin himself. But I didn't have the guts to actually walk up to him just to ask him that one thing. I could only hope that Jason was playing mind games to get under my skin.

***

Why do you think Jason and Grace still haven't told them the truth?

What do you think Jason wants to gain from this?

Thank you for reading. 💕