03

Rosaline's POV

"Have fun on the trip," I told Grace as I pulled her into a tight hug. "Really? It's a business trip, I don't think I will have fun." I rolled my eyes and turned to Justin. He smiled and brought me into a hug. "We'll only be gone for two days." I nodded, pulling away. "Tell Jaxon and Jazzy I said hi. Even though I haven't met them yet." He smiled, pecking my lips.

"Have fun hanging out with Sheri." Justin joked leaving Grace cracking up. It wasn't that bad, Sheri was cool. I mean we didn't really talk unless it was for business purposes but she's a nice woman.

* * *

"Sheri, that's the third time you've won chess! Who the fuck taught you how to play?" I asked but confused and curious.

"I taught myself," she said confidently, pushing her glasses up as she dumped the pieces off the board.

"There's no way!" I said astonished.

"Want me to teach you to be better?" she smirked obviously loving the idea of me sucking at this game.

"I'm good, actually, I'll call Justin." she shrugged and pulled out her phone.

Waiting for the phone to ring, I glance at Sheri giggling to whatever she was reading on her phone. Is there a man she got that I don't know about? I'm keeping that in check for later references.

"Hey babe," Justin answered.

"Hey, so how's the trip to far?"

"Boring, but Grace isn't that bad." he chuckled.

"How so?"

"She spiked a mans coffee with laxative because he smacked her ass after the meeting." Justin erupted into laughter. "Now he's gonna miss the last meeting tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh, I wish I was there. I'm stuck with Sheri," Once Justin collected himself back together, he spoke again. "What are you guys doing?"

"We've watched 3 movies today, got our nails painted and she beat my ass in chess 3 times!" he again, erupted in laughter. "I know I'm awesome..." Sheri held a little smirk, adjusting her glasses. Which earned a glare from me.

"You do suck at chess and checker."

"Whatever, but also-"

"Grace, why are you still in my bed? We talked about this." My heart sped up.

Was he oblivious to what he said just now?

"She's in your bed?" I said slowly feeling my face heat up from jealousy.

Sheri snapped her head towards me, giving me a look to explain why was going on. I held a finger over my lips and turned back to the phone. "Yeah... I left her in the room to get our food and I found her in my bed." I breathed out, feeling my heart go back to its normal rate.

"Hey, I gotta go, but I'll see you in 24 hours. Love you."

"I love you too." I hung up, feeling better about myself and our relationship.

"See, everything's fine."

Time skip, 4 hours left

I was so excited. Justin was coming back home. I had no clue to why I missed him so much, but I just didn't feel right not waking up to him every morning. Three days was enough for me. I decided to call him when I got a message from Dan. We don't usually talk but I'd say we're pretty good friends.

Dan: I'm so sorry Rose. If you need anything at all, you know where I live.

Me: What are you talking about?

Dan: You don't know?

Me: I'm clueless...

Dan: He cheated on you

* * *

A/N: He done fucked up now hasn't he? Have any clue what happened?

Thank you for reading 💕