Second Entry

I'm back. ^^

 ^^

*

*

Dear Sehun

I thought I've already lost you, Sehun. I forgot that I hid you inside my drawer before I slept. Anyways, I have things to tell you that really bothers me. I had a dream for two consecutive nights and I don't know what it means. 

 1. Someone keeps on calling me in my dream. The face was not visible but I'm pretty sure that it was a man. His voice was hoarse like he ran a thousand miles and asking for help. I was sleeping in a dark room and he shouted, "Hayoungie! Hayoungie! Hayoungie! Help me, Hayoungie!" He keeps on shouting that but I didn't open my eyes. However, when I woke up from sleep, I was shocked to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. 

 2. I was laughing out loud in my dream. I kept on hitting the person in front of me but I can't see his face. It was a blur. But I knew, I'm so happy that time when I woke up. I could feel the fast beating of my heart.  

Who is he? I really think that the person in my first dream was the person on my second dream as well. 

 But what is the message of that dream of mine? Is he important to me? A schoolmate? A friend? or...boyfriend?  

 Aish! Stop it, Hayoung. You're just jealous of Chanyeol and Eunji that's why you want someone to love you, too. Like...having a boyfriend. >///< 

I'm blushing right now, Sehun. And I don't know why. ╯︿╰ 

 I asked my mother if I have a boyfriend when I got into accident but they simply answered me with, NOTHING. And take note, Mom and Dad said that in unison. 

Truthfully, I really think that they're hiding something from me. I just can't put a finger on. 

 And oh! About the black teddy bear. I asked my Mom why she lied to me and she said, 

 "Oh, I'm sorry dear. I have lots of things inside my head so it sometimes got mixed up and---oh, your father is calling me. Later, dear!" 

Weird, right? *sighs

Sehun.... 

I want a cellphone. ^^ You think they'll buy me one? I want to contact Chanyeol and Eunji and---they're the only one I knew as of now. ╯ω╰

I pause writing because of my sudden need of water. My throat feels dry. It is already 10 in the evening and my parents are probably sleeping right now. 

Rubbing my eyes, I go to the kitchen to get some water. The only light supplying the living room is from the moonlight so I switch on the lights of the kitchen. After getting a glass, I open the fridge and pour water in it. I stare at the full moon as I lean on the kitchen counter. 

 "So pretty..." 

 The moon is so bright, almost illuminating the streets and it's as if the moon is calling me so I decided to go to the balcony for just a couple of minutes to get some fresh air. 

 I take a deep breathe once the cold wind brushes my skin. I crane my neck up to have a better watch of the full moon. My lips curve upward and I don't know why. 

When the wind gets colder and colder, I decide to go to my room and have my sleep. Tearing my gaze on the moon, I look down and see a car parked in front of our house under the big tree. 

Squinting my eyes, I notice that there's a man who comes out inside the car. He's wearing a cap and a jacket and wait... 

 Is he looking at me? 

 I look back behind me but I'm all alone making me feel nervous. When I look at the stranger again, he's already smiling at me. I could tell because the moon's light is enough for me to see how his lips curve upward. I feel the fast beating of my heart. 

 Is he some kind of a murderer? Or member of a gang? Is he watching our house? 

 Shit. My heart is beating erratically right now knowing that he's staring at me intently. I slowly walk backwards to go to my room before that stranger shoot me with his gun. I turn off the lights in the kitchen and run. 

 Once I'm back inside my room, I quickly plop myself to bed and hold the pen to tell Sehun what happened just now. 

*

 10:25 p.m. 

There was a stranger in front of our house, Sehun

And what's scary is that...he's looking at me like he knows me.

He's a bad person I knew it. Because I'm so nervous right now my heart keeps on...

Padum.

Padum.

Padum.

Sehun...how can I sleep now that I know there's a man watching our house? What if he just barge in in here and shoot us with his gun? 

Sehun...I'll just hug my black teddy bear. I will feel safe, at least.

Goodnight!

Oh Hayoung^^  

——
To be continued.

See you again next Sunday! Good luck for those who will coming back to school tomorrow! Believe in yourself. Just BE YOU and FIGHTING! 😍💞😘😘