Here we go, DANGER

Third to the last. 👣

All I'm asking is for your SINGLE feedback at the end of this chap since we're now coming to an end. Thanks.

*

"You're seriously doubting your boyfriend? I can't believe you," Sehun laughs, "I, Oh Sehun, is like the most loyal person in the world. I'd never cheat on you, baby."

Hayoung could only roll her eyes, balancing the phone between her shoulder and ear as she flips the page of book she is reading inside her room. Though the possessive word "your" sends butterfly to her stomach, the fact that Sehun didn't tell her he'll go out with his friends tonight at a club made her pouty. It's not like she doesn't want Sehun to hang out with his friends but...

"Ha, tell that to your girls sitting on your lap." She says, scoffing after. She hears Sehun's quiet laugh on the other line followed by random girls' flirty laugh which obviously come from near where Sehun is. Hayoung just wants to drop the call and focus on the book she's reading but she knows she won't be able to do that knowing that her boyfriend is surrounded by sluts. Why do they have to go clubbing with girls in the first place?

"Baby, there's no one sitting on my lap," He defenses, "we're just having fun! Right, guys?" Hayoung hears a loud, "Yeaaaaah~" in the background and the voices were somewhat familiar; she's hundred percent sure one of the voices she heard is from Baekhyun.

"Are you with Baekhyun?"

"Yes, together with Suho hyung, Kai hyung and Kyungsoo hyung. They're with their girlfriends actually."

Hayoung holds the phone, almost dropping the book onto the floor in shock. "Y-You mean," She swallows a lump, "the girls you are with right now are Bomi unnie, Chorong unnie, Naeun unnie and Namjoo unnie?"

"Aha." He replies and even though Hayoung couldn't see him, she knows it too well that the man has a smirk already plasters on his face. "Bet you thought I'm surrounded by sluts now and giving me pleasure." He says and Hayoung immediately feels guilty for doubting him.

"I'm sorry." She admits, biting on her lower lip.

"No, you're right tho."

"What."

"I was surrounded by sluts, yeah, and all of them are offering your boyfriend a one-night pleasure but you know what I said? I said sure," He pauses. Hayoung holds back the tears in her eyes, how dare Sehun do that to her? He doesn't sound guilty at all for what he did to his girlfriend.

"Sure, when you're already prettier than my girlfriend. But I guess it won't happen 'cause you know, my girlfriend is like the prettiest creature in this world for me." He continues, earning a teasing from his hyungs.

That's true tho. After he said that, the girl raised an eyebrow at him and walked out seemingly embarrassed.

Hayoung sniffs, feeling fluttered and guilty all at the same time. "I wish I'm with you tonight, partying with our friends."

Sehun hears the sadness in her voice making him sigh. "I'll be there."

"What---hey!" The call has ended. Hayoung furrows her eyebrows, staring at the device and waiting for Sehun to call her again.

"What does he mean by, "I'll be there."' She asks herself, confused. After a minute, she drops the thought and decides to go downstairs to find something to eat when her stomach growls. Her parents are probably sleeping already so it's okay to sneak some yogurts and sweets. Upon reaching the kitchen area, she takes a strawberry-flavoured yogurt from the refrigerator and a slice of chocolate cake.