Seventh Entry

I love y'all. 😘 Please comment. 😏😂

*

Sehun is the first one to wake up and a small smile graces over his lips seeing the love of his life sleeping soundly beside him, her mouth slightly agape. Hayoung is lying on her side facing him, her hands being used as her pillow that Sehun wants to pinch the cute. Sehun shifts on his position so that he's now facing her. He doesn't know that this day would ever happen again after what all had happened. For someone that is not him, maybe they'll think about this in this kind of situation, "How am I supposed to hold onto someone who doesn't even know the love I have for her let alone my name?" Never in his life he thought of giving up. Even after all the punches he got from Hayoung's dad, there was no point in his life that he thought of giving Hayoung up. There were lots of ups and downs that they managed to get through even the car accident and he's happy that at the end of the day, here he is, still with the woman he loves the most.

Sure that car accident changed everything between them now but Sehun wouldn't ask for something more. He doesn't need Hayoung remembering all the times they spent together because her mere presence is enough for him to live. Though it's better if Hayoung knows him as her boyfriend, Sehun is contented. Memories can be erased and forgotten in just a snap but he believes that they could always make new ones any time they want so it's not really a problem for him.

Sehun brings his hand close to her cheek, thumb rubbing the soft skin.

"Baekhyun... He said..."

"Y-You courted me...but I rejected you."

The memory from last night brings a smile on his face.

"I wish I didn't reject you. I wish you're my boyfriend...and not just a friend."

Sehun doesn't know what exactly the meaning of that is but he's sure he just captured her heart. With that thought that makes his heart flutters, Sehun steals a kiss on her nose making her scrunched up her face.

"Cute."

Maybe Baekhyun has a plan that's why he told Hayoung that lie, he thinks, so he has to talk to him later when he gets home. Speaking of going home, it's now 7:30 AM on the clock and it's still quiet outside. Hayoung's parents are probably still in their bed this moment but Sehun doesn't want to wake Hayoung up just to say goodbye.

"You are so beautiful." He murmurs, tracing her features with his eyes. As if on cue, Hayoung's eyes blink slowly. Sehun doesn't make a move instead he continues to stare at her not minding if it would freak her out the moment she opens her eyes completely.

Hayoung flashes a small smile after getting a clearer view of him. "Goodmorning." She says, her cheeks turning red at the proximity of their faces.

Sehun smiles back. "Goodmorning."

*

"Goodbye, Sehun." Hayoung says, smiling up at him once they reached the gate of the house.

Sehun chuckles to no particular reason. He steps forward Hayoung and hugs her tight, almost crushing her down.

"Yah..."

"Hope you had a great sleep." He says as he releases her from his hug. Hayoung blushes suddenly.

"I did. Thank you." Hayoung bites her lower lip as she looks up at Sehun who's looking down at her with a raised brow.

Without a warning, Hayoung tips on her toes and kisses Sehun on his cheek, catching the male off guard. Okay, he wasn't expecting that.