Off Confession and Clothes [RATED]

Okay so let me tell you the reason why I wasn't able to update last Sunday: It was a long story but to cut the long story short, it was my entire fault😂 There's nothing to blame but me and my stupidity😂😂

It was a pain in the ass rewriting a 4000+ words when you can barely remember everything you've written and goddammit, that only means I had to think about the "smut" twice 😂 Y'all should give me a comforting words💓

*

Sehun still continues to visit Hayoung secretly in their house every ten in the evening. Most of the time, he's staying for the night to be with her quite longer and would quietly exits their house when Hayoung's parents were still asleep.

However, Hayoung's feelings for the older seem to ignite every time he'll do random things to her like what he's did in past few days: Sehun would willingly comb Hayoung's hair for her before she goes to sleep, Sehun would kiss her forehead or cheek every time he visits her (Hayoung thinks it's his way of saying hi or goodnight) and most importantly, when Sehun would always smile lovingly at her as if his eyes are telling how important she is to him. As much as she doesn't want to expect, because rejection is something fearful, she can't help it with Sehun's actions. He's treating her more than what bestfriends do to each other and it's really fine for Hayoung but at some point, she wants to know the reason behind it. Does he like her, too? Or he's just that caring and loving to his bestfriends? Either way, it won't change the fact that Hayoung is in love with him.

The idea of seducing Sehun doesn't help Hayoung in her situation, really. She did it one time, the night Sehun visited her from his vacation, and what Sehun reacted was something she didn't expect.

"Hey, so how's your vacation?" Hayoung asked once they fully entered her room. Sehun smiled and sat down on her bed.

"Relaxing... but I missed you." Sehun said, looking directly at Hayoung's eyes. Hayoung looked down to hide the blush creeping in her cheeks and proceeded to sitting beside him.

"I miss you, too." Hayoung whispered.

"What?"

Hayoung looked up and then... bit her lower lip seductively with matching hand pressed on his thigh and her thumb creating circles sensually.

"I said," Hayoung licked her lips, "I miss you, too, Sehun."

"Yah. Don't bite your lips again, arasseo? It might bleed... I don't want you to bleed. Hey, I'm thinking of watching one movie before we go to sleep. How's that sound, hm?"

Hayoung just stared. When Sehun stood up and rummaged through the heap of DVDs, Hayoung only sighed, pouting to herself.

She though it fails. Well, that's what she thought.

*

Just like any other days, Hayoung spends her leisure time by staying in her room and texting Sehun, her phone still plugged on a socket. She can't wait for it to be fully charged before replying to Sehun's how are you doing, Hayoungie? so she just uses it already. She could always ask for another one phone from either Sehun or Chanyeol though. But don't tell them.

From: Handsome Rat

So, I've been thinking if you could spend your night here with me in my apartment. What do you think? 😉