Start Over

You guys were quiet on the previous chap I was like what's their problem? You asked for the smut, right? 😂😝

***

Fifth to the last chapter. 👣

*

Hayoung never thought of being in love this deep for someone she barely knew. The fact that Sehun has caught her heart the first time she laid her eyes on him is something she didn't expect nor think much of. Having an amnesia makes you clueless of the thing they called, "love at first sight." At first she thought it was just mercy she felt when she looked straight into his eyes that day not until she discovered that it was their love for one another that stays in her heart when their memories together left her mind.

As Hayoung watches how Sehun's chest heaves up and down when he breathes, a smile flashes on her face. Sehun is still in his deep slumber, his arms wrap around her waist and Hayoung couldn't have been any happier.

Sehun stirs from his sleep until he feels the urge to open his eyes and check Hayoung in his arms. A groggy chuckle left his lips when he sees her staring up at him.

"You like the view?" He asks smirking slightly, pulling her even more closer.

Hayoung lightly hits his chest, laughing with him afterwards. "You're wrong. I love it, mister." She whispers, giving his lips a quick kiss making Sehun to blush faintly.

Silence surrounds them for a minute before Hayoung decides to sit up, pressing her back on the headboard of the bed. Sehun lies on his side and props his elbow to support his head as he stares at Hayoung.

Hayoung looks at him. "Thank you for dressing me up last night. I do appreciate it."

Sehun smiles, "I don't want you get cold, baby."

Almost instantly, Hayoung blushes at the endearment prompting her to duck her head. Sehun laughs, sitting up as well facing Hayoung.

He lifts her head to face him by her chin. "Are you ready now to know the whole truth?" Sighing, Hayoung nods, a faint smile on her lips.

"But can we eat breakfast first?" She asks, pouting, "I'm starving."

Sehun laughs, "Okay. But you have to help me cook, all right?"

Hayoung creases her eyebrow. "Why? I'm sore. I can't walk!" She whines, kicking her foot in the air to prove her point; she doesn't want to get up just yet.

Sehun stands on his feet and scoops Hayoung in his arms prompting the younger to wrap her arms around his neck to prevent herself from falling.

She glares at him. "You know, I'm starting to wonder why I'm so in love with you."

Sehun laughs out loud, walking over to the kitchen with Hayoung still in his arms.

"I think we should talk about that." He says, nosing her neck. Hayoung giggles as he's now being placed down safely over the chair. Hayoung smacks his head.

"Ouch! What's that for?"

"Just want to." She says as she shrugs her shoulder. "Cook now for me, Mr. Oh! Faster!"

Sehun chortles. "Fine Mrs. Oh."

Hayoung blushes.

Ding Dong.

"I'm gonna get it!" She exclaims and the moment she sets her feet on the floor to run, pain strikes on her bottom prompting her to grip the edge of the table, "Ouch..."