Blurred Memories

I'm sorry for not updating last week and I know you already knew why 😞 Aside from that, I have no motivation to write an update so if you still want a regular updatessss, leave feedbacks and not just vote. I don't need your votes, I need feedback.

exoluvapink

*

"Sehun! Where are you going?! We're not yet done talking!" She shouted, a frown visible on her face as she watches Sehun walked away from her.

"I'm not having this conversation over again, Hayoung! Just go home." He shouted back without looking at her. His hands stuffed inside the pocket of his pants.

Hayoung gritted her teeth, annoyance eating her so without a second thought, she threw the object in her hand (that happened to be her phone) to his back, the device making a loud noise as it hit the ground after hitting Sehun's back.

"Fine! If you don't want to talk to me then we're done!"

Sehun immediately turned his back.

Blink. Blink blink.

Another weird dream again.

Hayoung has been dreaming memories from the past with Sehun since last week. She'll always wake up with darkness welcoming her, breathing ragged as if she ran a marathon.

She stares at the ceiling of her room as she analyzes her dream this night.

She looked mad at Sehun in her dream for some reason and Sehun sounded like he was so done with her making her concludes that somewhere in her past, Sehun and she did fight for something she doesn't know what the reason was.

"What could be the reason why I got mad at him?"

Hayoung inhales an air as she ponders through her thoughts, remembering the previous dream she had with the participation of Sehun.

The first one was in a restaurant where they were happily talking and feeding each other as if they were the only ones occupying the resto.

The second one was when Sehun was chasing after her as she laughed uncontrollably. And when he got her, Sehun tickled Hayoung to death.

The following was not good though (at least from the first two dreams she had). Hayoung was crying in her room in the middle of the night, Sehun was nowhere to be found. She was shouting Sehun's name over and over again like a mantra while tears flowed continuously to her cheeks.

Hayoung dreamt more of Sehun and her fighting in different places but what made her confused the most was when she dreamt of her dad punching the life out of Sehun while she just cried in the corner and watched him get beaten up. She woke up with tears decorating her face that night.

Yes, Sehun and Hayoung still communicate but as each days pass, the fewer their conversation gets and it's making Sehun feels frustrated. He wonders why Hayoung is acting so cold a sudden to him. He tries calling her and asked her what the matter is but she will always reason that she's busy and just being careful from her parents not to get caught.

Sehun is more worried than being annoyed at her so he decided to visit Hayoung in her house later, when her parents are already asleep.

*

The day Hayoung has been looking forward to has come. She'd finally meet some of her classmates later so all the thoughts involving a certain tall, white and handsome man was put at the far corner of her mind. She wouldn't want her weird dreams get in the way while she's talking with her friends. After all, it's Sehun's fault if she wasn't able to attend to the graduation, the opportunity her dad gave to her but unfortunately was forgotten because of the night Sehun had kissed her cheek making her had a bare sleep hence, one, she forgot to wake up early and two, she went out with Sehun too that very morning with the help of her cousin Chanyeol.