Fourth Entry

We want to thank you all for this

Thank you so so much. Please continue supporting OHSD. 💕😘

*

What is the feeling when someone you love can't remember you? Hurt? Pain? Or none?

He couldn't hide the agony in his heart. Why couldn't she remember the memories they had together? Was the time they spent together worthless? Should he just give up on her? And let their priceless memories remain in his heart?

He doesn't know. Half of him is confused with what he should do. Would it be better if he just let her go? Or continue to strive for this broken relationship?

He wasn't the old Lee Sehun anymore. He didn't have the strength to fight for this relationship anymore. He was tired of trying.....he was scared of the word failure. What can he do?

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

What are you going to do now? Don't blame yourself for the accident. Make her remember that you're her boyfriend. I trust you, Sehunnie.

He smiled at the last word of the text. Hayoung used to call him "Sehunnie" when they started dating. Hayoung used to call him that when he was extra sweet on that particular day. Now, he might never have the chance to hear that name anymore.

He glanced at the photo frame that was sitting on his table. It was a photo of Hayoung and Sehun on their first anniversary.

"Oppa! Happy anniversary! Saranghae Sehunnie!" Hayoung smiled as she pecked Sehun's cheeks.

"I only have a kiss on my cheeks? What about here?" He pouted and pointed to his lips.

"Hmm...let me think about it......nope!" She stuck her tongue out and laughed at him.

"Yah! Come back, don't let me catch you!" Sehun smiled as Hayoung ran around, trying to avoid him.

"Hayoung-ah, come here. Let's take a selca."

"Say K I M C H I!"

" I love you Lee Sehun."

" I love you too Oh Hayoung." Sehun whispered as he kissed her lips.

He gave a weak smile and grabbed his phone. Was he ready? To take a step forward to make Hayoung remember? What if she doesn't want to remember?

He took a deep breath.