The Plan

I've decided to publish this chapter ahead instead of double updating tomorrow. Finally 🎉😂 Anyways, there will be an update again after 24hours and please, read the a/n in the end. 😊

ENJOY💋

*

From: Unknown Number

Hi! Good evening! 😁

Sehun furrows his eyebrows at the message he received.  He doesn't remember himself giving his phone number to anyone today so he ignores it, placing it on his bed and stands up to take a bath, making his way to the bathroom.

Too preoccupied, he doesn't get to hear his phone beeping again.

*

Sehun usually just takes fifteen minutes in taking a bath but because of the thoughts about how his Chanyeol hyung will help him to get Hayoung's memory back, he doesn't notice that he's been under the shower spray for almost thirty minutes. 

Chanyeol sent him a message that they have to talk tomorrow for his plan and he wonders so much about that plan he's talking about.

The water gets too cold suddenly for Sehun's liking so he finally decided to wear his robe and pulls the towel on the rack before stepping out of the bathroom.

Drying his hair with the towel, he looks at the digital clock placed above his study table saying that it's 10:32 PM already. He plops on his bed after and heaves a sigh before checking his phone.

You have 10 new messages from Pabo Dobi Hyung

"What's up with hyung?" He asks himself, confused as to why his hyung suddenly bombarded him with messages. However, he clicks the notification and reads the very first text he sent at 9:57 PM.

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

Hey, brother! I have a very good news for you!

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

I said it's a good news! Why aren't you replying?!

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

Oh my fucking god. Don't tell me to you're snoring already?!

"This hyung. I took a bath. Tch."

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

Goddammit. You're wasting your chance, Sehun!

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

I guess you have received a text from an unknown number.

"How did he know?"

From: Pabo Dobi Hyung

Hayoung asked for your number, bro!