XOXO

Aww most of you want them to have a happy ending but there's this one who said, "sad ending...atleast give us smut" just wtf that made me roll on my bed HAHAHA

There would be a smut I promise you that. 😉 But the happy ending? Still not sure.

*

This is one of the most awaited night for Hayoung as she already decided to confess her love for Sehun. The male would come to her house again later to spend the night with her.

It's 9:55 PM on the clock. Just five minutes more and Sehun will be there. She doesn't feel afraid or nervous to what will going to happen tonight because she's very sure Sehun feels the same way and that thought alone makes her cheeks blush.

From: Handsome Rat
I'm already here. Come on and get me, Hayoung-ah. 😁

Now she feels extremely nervous. She gets the key hanging on the door and proceeds to see Sehun outside standing like a God he is with hands inside his pocket.

And it hits Hayoung.

She has to confess now. Tonight. This very moment.

"Hi, Sehun." She greets with her usual smile.

"Hello, Hayoungie. Let's come inside your room? I'm freezing already. Brrrr~"

Hayoung laughs at that but fakes a cough afterwards for the highlight of this night.

"Sehun, I have something to tell you."

"Oh. That sounds serious. What is it?" Hayoung momentarily glances at the ground before looking back up at the male who's waiting for her answer.

"I-I love y-you, Sehun."

"I love you, too, Hayoung. You're my bestfr—"

"No no no! I love you more than just a bestfriend Sehun. And I want to be your girlfriend."

There is a silence after that and Hayoung doesn't know what's the meaning of it.

"Are you insane?" Sehun asks loudly Hayoung flinches in fear.

"S-Sehun..."

"What made you think that I'll love a girl like you who can't even remember my name at first, huh? You're just going to be a pain in my ass or a trouble so why—"

"I thought you said you don't care?! That it isn't important because we can always make new memories!"

"Oh well, sorry but I'm not really telling the truth that time. I just wanted to uh, what you call this one, yeah, make you feel better but the truth is it actually sucks being with you and now that you finally know what I truly feel, goodbye."

And just like that, Sehun walks away from her. His back fading in her sight as he walks further in the dark.

"SEHUN!"

Sehun stirs from his deep slumber by the sudden shout. He opens his eyes rather abruptly realizing that it is came from Hayoung who's still sleeping beside him, sweating.