20: Hidden Sister

It was silent for a good 45 minutes. I felt entirely bad for throwing all that stuff at Adrian. He hasn't said one thing since he yelled at me. I've been waiting quietly for him to explain to me.

 "I'm so sorry," I apologized. He said nothing. I knew I had messed up big time.

 "Are you going to talk? Because you're really starting to scare me," I said crouching down in front of him.

"Her name is Roxy, she's a year older than me. My dad had an affair with an old co-worker. My mom found out about it and left. My dad didn't stay around for Roxy and he came back to ma. I'm the only one who stayed in contact with Roxy. She just had my niece, Frances," he explained.

 "Oh," was all I could say.

 "I told her about you and she's excited to meet and she was planning on coming for Christmas, but I told her never mind," he said getting up.

 "No, why?" I asked.

 "Because we aren't talking," he said grabbing his things.

 "Yeah we are. We just need to talk some things out," I assured him.

 We sat in silence for the next 10 minutes.

 "This relationship can't work without trust," Adrian said.

 "Well I need you to communicate with me more," I grabbed his hands.

 My eyes met his as he leaned down taking my face into his hands, his lips enveloping my own. Our makeup session got heated, but we stopped before anything could happen.

  "I'm gonna go call Roxy and tell her not to cancel her ticket," he pecked my lips and took off upstairs.

 Am I insecure? Am I capable of loving or being loved? Will I ever be the same? I didn't have the answer to none of my questions, I could only hope they were positive. I heard Adrian coming down the stairs I quickly put on a smile.

 "So Roxy and Frances will be here December 18th," he said happily.

 "I can't wait to meet them," I embraced him.

 That night I laid in bed trying to find an answer to my question but I was stumped. I drifted off to sleep without realizing it.

 "Ave," an all to familiar voice called out. I turned seeing Jonnie standing a smile on his face.

 "Jon," I was completely speechless. It has been awhile since I had a dream with Jonnie in it.

 "I'm here to answer your questions" his words stunned me. This moment felt like a movie scene where the  genie comes out the bottle.

 "How did you hear?" still confused since it was something in my thoughts.

 "Don't worry about that love, but to answer your questions; you shouldn't be insecure. Yes you are capable of loving and everything will return to normal when you let it. My death was tragic yes, but you need to accept it and move on. This relationship can bring you happiness that I can no longer provide. You deserve this so don't ruin it love," my heart fluttered when he called me love.

 Everything he said was true, but how could I just let everything go? It's easier said than done. Silence went by another 10 minutes before he spoke up.

 "Promise me that you will not let my death be an obstacle to your happiness," his eyes pleaded.

I pondered, my heart slightly aching, "I feel like I'm letting apart of me go," tears streamed down my face.

 Jonnie engulfed me in a hug mumbling into my hair," You're not it's only letting the most important thing your main priority. I need you to do this so I can rest peacefully," he said.

 "Okay, but promise me that you will still be here," I looked into his eyes.

 "I promise I'll always be here whether you need me or not," he assure me. His lips engulfed mine and before I could respond he vanished.

 Now what am I going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter basically sucked since I stayed up all night writing it and chapter 21.
Hopefully more frequent updates since school is out. Will upload 21 later.
Not edited/ Enjoy