Chapter 08

After our dinner Kyle be a gentleman sending me flowers to my office with a note "To my sweet troublemaker" I smile at it. "Awe isn't that sweet guess the date was success huh?" Lily comments after seeing the flowers. "Yes it was" I sigh.

"OK, what's with that sigh not a dreamy one? What happened?" I look at her "Brad moved last night after I went with Kyle. He left a bloody note for me telling he is gone. Does that guy have any sense at all and no he isn't even picking up his calls" I groan.

"May be he needed some time alone. Being with you everyday may have reminded of Emma a lot. So just relax, let the guy alone for few days to clear his head he'll come around. And you my friend stop thinking of other but enjoy the attention you are getting for the hunk of a guy named Kyle."

As on cue my phone rings, its Kyle "Hey dragon" I answer as he laughs "Hello troublemaker. Did you like the flowers?" he asked I grin "loved it, I don't want to know from where you knew that pink roses are my favorite" I tease him.

"OK then, I won't tell you that Lily helped me on it" he says playfully. "So what you doing for lunch?" he asks. I tease him "Why, didn't you have my fill last night?"

He plays along "seems like I'm addicted, I can't seem to get enough of you after last night. Care to join me at lunch?"

"I wish I could but I already got plans with my family sorry!" he sighs "it's OK I'll see you later then take care."

After the call I go see my mom "Hey people what's going on?" I shout as I enter the house.

Mom comments as she sees me "Someone is in a good mood today" I grin widely "Of course, when there's food I'm always in mood."

Emma and Jeremy enters through the door I go to greet them "Hey Jeremy how you doing? Listen about last time I want to apologize for being a Bitch" I smile he nods "I'm good and it's OK."

As I try to speak Alex asks me "What's a Bitch coco?"

Oh shit! Mom glares at me "It's a female dog" I reply. But he looks at me in confusion "But you don't look like dog at all, so why are you calling yourself..." I close his mouth with my hand looking at him sternly. "You are forbidden to say that word till you are 21" he nods before zipping his lips before running to his mother.

I turn to my mother who is looking angrily at me "If you use any disrespectful words in my house again young lady you'll be grounded" she warns me.

I snort "I don't even live here anymore mom" She grins "Exactly my point" she turns to the kitchen as I roll my eyes at her.

"Sometimes she just says things to irritate me" I huff. Andrew laughs at our antiques "She just love to irritate you. Though its fun to see you both worked up on."

As lunch is served we all sit to eat when all of a sudden Angel asks me "When are you going to bring someone to lunch with you" I choke on my bite.

"What? When did you start taking interest on my love life?" I narrow my eyes on my mom I know she must have said something to Angel.

She just looks at me innocently "What cant I get curious about your life? I mean it's been a while you dated so is there anyone?"

"Even if there was I don't want him to meet you guys because you'll all do something for him to run away" I shrug taking a bite.

"So does that mean there is someone in your life?" Andrew asks. Guess all are ganging up on me today.

"Is this what this lunch is about interrogating me?" I groan. "Just answer if you have or you haven't simple" Em passes. I get up taking my last bite "Well not interested anymore so I'll just take a leave."

As I get up Alex whispers "Coco, sit down or else you won't get the dessert" I smile at him kissing his forehead "It's OK Alex, your coco just seems to do best running every time she can't handle the situation" my mom comments.

I roll my eyes "Well I don't have to run every time if you just drop the topic already I will bring if I feel like bringing someone to meet you now bye everyone."

I get back to my work after a very annoying lunch "Hey you came back early" Lily asks in confusion "Family, ganging up, boyfriend" I say as I pass her.

I hear her laugh loudly as she follow me "Oho so did they find out about you & Kyle already? Now this is interesting" she grins.

"Not you too no they didn't. I don't plan on telling them either well not right now anyway" I reply. She looks at me in baffled "What why not? He is a good guy" she asks.

"I know he is but I don't want to repeat the history again I plan on telling them when I'm sure this relation is going somewhere I don't want to get her hopes high & then crash it" I sigh.

"Yap may be you are right but it's so awesome to date so secretly kinky oh I should try it too" she says happily I just shake my head "OK, OK! Now off to work I want to see the layout of the venue we plan to use for Kate engagement" I say as she dash to her desk to bring the catalogue.

After finalizing the venue and conforming to Kate I say my goodbye to Lily before heading out to my home.

As I reach my apartment I take a deep breathe before entering the building as I move to my door that's when I see him before all hell broke loose. That sneaky bastard!

Please click the star for the vote :)