Chapter 09

"Shit!" Brad shouts as he sees me so he tries to scrambles a way out. He tries to open his apartment door but before he succeeds, I throw my bag and bingo it hits his hand. He drops the key looking at me nervously.

"I can explain" he says shifting on his foot. "Yap please do because I'm getting worked up here you moron! You left with a bloody note making me feel horrible, I kept thinking what I did wrong to make you feel uncomfortable, that you have to leave so abruptly. So please explain where I didn't understand when you said moving out and will call you later, when you didn't even try to answer my calls or call me back and of all things you actually moved next door to me" I seethe.

"Ah! Well I said I will call so picking up your call wouldn't be right you know and moving next door to you was supposed to be a surprise. So um uh Surprise!!" he says throwing his hands up in the air!

"Well, if this was your surprise then wow! I'm thoroughly shocked. Goodbye!" I pass him to open my door. Brad follows me in the house "Fatty listen come on, don't be like this. I just thought it'll be a little fun when you found out. I was going to call you, cook dinner and all that" he explains.

"Oh but you thought wrong" I shout. He smiles as he hands me my bag I take my shoe out to hit him but he dugs his head. "Bad shot" he teases me that's when I get real mad so I start throwing whatever the thing I can get hand on.

He keeps dogging and running as I throw stuff at me. I run to the kitchen grabbing a pan to follow him to the living room he tackles me down in the couch and try to take the pan out of my hand.

I drop the pan to hold his hair pulling it tight "Ouch! Ouch! Fatty it hurts!" he cries in pain. I pull more hardly "Good you deserve it for deceiving me" he starts tickling me "Stop oh God stop" I giggle.

I hear someone clearing their throat. I look around to see Kyle standing near couch watching us. I push Brad off me and he falls on the ground groaning, I quickly get up, straightening my clothes as I smile at Kyle who has an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hi, I didn't know you were coming!" I speak.

"I called you but you weren't picking up your calls. Now I know why sorry to interrupt, I will leave you can continue" he says without any emotion. He turns around to walk away but I run to him and hold his arm.

"Wait it's not what it looks like" he interrupts me "I thought you were suppose to be with your family but if this is your idea of lunch then I have nothing to talk or hear about" he explodes. He pulls his arm away from me, when Brad speaks.

"Don't leave because of what you saw sometimes lack of trust can ruin your life with one person you want the most, I talk with experience. Stay, hear her out" Brad turns to me with a smile on his face "See you later Fatty" with that he leaves.

After Brad leaves we both stare at each other he looks me up and down before walking to me. I start to babble "He moved out the night we went out and I didn't know where? Then I had a bit discussion with mom at lunch so I left early then found out he moved next door I was angry so then we were fighting" Kyle puts his finger on my lips "and that's when I came in right?" he asks I nod my head.

He sighs as he starts buttoning my shirt which came loose while fighting with Brad. I smile at him for that, the next thing I know we are on the couch making out. "God babe you are killing me do you have any idea how I felt when I saw you both like that?"

I just hug him "I'm sorry" I apologize. "No I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that" he states. I look at him before asking "So can I know why you are here?" he pecks me "I just wanted to take you for dinner" he speaks.

"Hmm, dinner with you twice in a row! It seems as though you really can't get enough of me" I tease him. "Yeah I can't, now hurry up also dress prettily for me" I jump off the couch to go to get ready.