Chapter 25

I wake up with a start my head it's hurting and god my eyes. I try to get out of bed to wash up, I go to the kitchen and mom is having a coffee.

"Good morning" I mumble.

"Good morning, sit I made breakfast" she says and set a plate of bacon and eggs in smile form.

I smile seeing it "You stopped making it for me after I turned 13" I tell her.

"Because you told you have grown up and don't want it, but last night I saw glimpse of my little girl again scared and vulnerable" she says.

I eat all the food in silence. God! I'm hungry after I finish it mom gives me a chocolate milkshake my favorite.

"Chocolate makes everything better" I murmur remembering all the times mom used to make it for us when we girls had our bad days.

"So are you going to tell me or do I have to be hard on you" she smiles at me after few minute I take a deep breath and speak.

"If only you promise not to interrupt till I finish" she nods and I start.

"Daniel was gay, he cheated on me with Lucas that's why we broke up. I never told you because I know how much you loved him and was happy for us. I didn't want to break your heart and make you feel that you chose someone wrong for me. And now Kyle he is all I need, there are times i hate him when just irritates me like hell but again he cares and loves me like crazy you know, he can do anything all I have to say is the word but now it's gone" I stare blankly out of the kitchen window before continuing.

"I'm...I'm God I'm married to Kyle mom. It was just a moment decision he just purposed to me and I said I don't want a big wedding, all I want was just he and me happy for each other forever and he just said, let's get married just us right now and I agreed. It was so overwhelming I decided to tell you at lunch the last time Kyle came with me. Believe me!

But Emma, she announced her wedding all of a sudden so I waited again and every time I wanted you all talked about Emma and Brad then I didn't wanted to ruin it all and take the spotlight away from her so I waited I was going to tell yesterday, so I came to visit you but Angie, well we got a huge fight he never yelled or screamed like that to me even when I was pissing him off. I have never seen him that much angry so he asked me to leave. He said he will set me free, I have no idea what to do mom?" I didn't realize mom was holding me and I was crying.

"All these weeks he was upset and not his usual self avoiding me but I thought he was having some issue at work but for not even once I had idea he was unhappy with me" We sat there in silence and then mom spoke.

"I'm going to have an earful to you later but know it that if he truly loves and care for you he will come back so don't stress yourself OK?" I nod at it. "Now come on we got some shopping to do get ready."

A whole week passed and Kyle not even once called or answered my phone. Whenever i go at his house he isn't there. I wait and wait but he won't come so finally I leave. I cry myself to sleep every night before waking up screaming his name and begging him not to leave.

I just stare at the ceiling till it's time to get going to my work. I have been occupying myself for Em's wedding for past few days trying to forget the heartache thinking about Kyle.

"Sarah! You need to stop being a zombie. I don't know what's wrong with you girl but let's get out and forget everything OK?" Lily advises.

"Is the venue booked for Emma and Brad reception and wedding?" I ask

"Yes, it is you need to check it up today at 3pm" she sighs.

"OK, here are the guest list make sure no one's name slips away" I tell and check my mails. At lunch mom calls and ask to join her and girls for dress shopping but I refuse saying I got a meeting.