Chapter 11

He gets up as he sees me "What can I do for you Mr. Morgan?" I ask him without looking towards him. "Why are you being this difficult?" he asks me.

"If you are here to talk about your sister wedding then be assure everything is going great. I have already discussed the details with her you can check it with her. So please you can leave thank you" I open my laptop.

"Dammit sweetness, cut the crap!" he explodes. "I know you are angry, I know what ever happened between us shouldn't have happened I'm sorry I acted like that. What more do you want from me huh?" he asks.

"Well sorry isn't enough it was a bad idea from the start dating you. How could you treat me like that in front of your parents when you knew how nervous I was?" I shout at him.

I take a deep breathe before speaking again "Listen Kyle I think it's better if we call it off, I don't want us to fight anymore OK?" he comes closer to me "then let's not" I shake my head at him "You don't get it do you?" I ask him.

"I get it what you are doing here Sarah you are trying to just shut me off completely but I can't, I won't let you. I know I can be an asshole sometimes but sweetness don't shut me off like this all I'm asking is for a chance I swear I we can work this out so please?" he begs me.

He strokes my cheeks as he nears me but I get up moving away from him. "It's not about what you or Kate did Kyle but your lack of concern towards me. You ask me not to shut you up but what about you shutting me after our discussion at your parents?" I ask him before continuing.

"I was there for you but what you did was completely ignore me. Do you know how hard it was spending time with people I hardly knew? Moreover your father saw I was uncomfortable as he was the one trying to distract me but not you. That is something I cannot handle. I'm sorry" I state.

"I know you want to let everyone know about us, I do sound selfish but I want some alone time between us just us. I want to know you better before getting my family involved in it. I don't want to get interrupted by your or my family." I take a deep breathe after my speech waiting for him to say something.

He walks to me cupping my face before answering me "OK then just us, no one I promise" I stare at him for a long time before hugging him tightly "If you ever ignored me like that again I won't forgive you, get that across your mind. I'm a very selfish as well greedy person so you better give all your attention to me got it?" I threaten him. He chuckles before saying "Aye! Aye! Captain"

I hit his arms lightly, he steps back a bit to look straight in my eyes "so now that you made yourself clear now my turn. No more dancing with other males except me understood?" he asks sternly. I nod smiling as he pulls me to him for a kiss.

We end up in the couch with me straddling him making out heavily. I hear a gasp so I stop kissing Kyle turning around seeing a wide eyed Angel. I hold Kyle head back as he kisses my neck. Shit! I try to get off Kyle but he holds me tight shaking his head. I look at him questioningly then he push me down a bit then I realize that he had a hard on. I try not to laugh at his condition but seeing that he pulls my hair a bit tightly.

"Well if you two have finished I would like to know, why my sister is in your lap?" Angel breaks our little moment eyeing Kyle suspiciously.

"Hey Angie what are you doing here?" I ask as I get up from Kyle's lap.

She narrows her eyes at me "The right question would be why didn't you said anything about a guy being in your life?"

Kyle gets up from his seat before he greets Angie "Hello! You must be Angel Sarah's sister. I'm Kyle Morgan. Nice to meet you" He smiles at her. She stares him wide eyes before looking at his hand blushing "Hi nice to meet you too"

"Wait Oh my God you are dating a Morgan" she exclaims suddenly. "No I'm not so you aren't allowed to tell anyone what you saw today" I blurt out before thinking. They both look at me with narrow eyes before they speak at once.

"What? Why?" I sigh "I don't want to."

Kyle narrows his eyes to me "Am I your dirty little secret?" I nod Kyle huffs "Unbelievable" he throws his hands in the air before taking a seat.

I turn to Lily "What are you doing here again?" she looks at Kyle then me "Lily left her phone in mom's so I came to give it back but never knew you would be dropping this bomb on us. Why are you even hiding this from us anyway? Wait he's not married is he?" she asks in panic.

"No I'm not. I'll leave you two to talk" he says to Angie before turning towards me with narrows eyes. "You, let me tell you I'm not happy with the dirty little part but that are discussion is for another time. Have fun girls" he warns me before leaving.

"Oh wow! So this is the Morgan you are busy with" Angie teases. "Oh please stop it" I say. She takes a seat before starting "Never! Why didn't you tell us?" she inquires again.

"Because you people are too nosy, I want him for myself. Stop your interrogation I'm not answering" I warn her. After a while she blurts out "Did you two do the sin?" Oh God kill me!

"Are you for real?" I groan & she looks sheepishly to me. We both sit in silent as Angie keeps looking at me "Fine stop staring at me already. I don't want mom to have high expectations from him, if this don't work. I know if this don't work it will just make her more disappointed so I want to be sure before I make decision to introduce him to her. I don't want to make same mistake as last time" I sigh.

She looks at me sadly before speaking "Mom will never be disappointed from you. She is so proud of you in fact all of us. She just wants us happy you know so don't think much about it, I have a gut feeling that it's going to work this time with him so cheer up. Damn girl he is so hot like super, super hot. Now how was the kiss?" she wiggles her eyebrows so I just chuckle.

"Yap, how was it?" asks Lily as she pokes her head from the door.

I just glare at her "You're fired" she just smiles taking a seat next to Angie "Oh shut up someone had to know about it and who better than Angie. Now I can at least talk to someone about it" they both giggle.

"More reason why I didn't want anyone to know about it. As per Angie I won't be surprised if everyone knew about us till I reach home" I state, she smiles meekly.

"I promise not to say anything to mo till you do" she passes "Oh why thank you I'm honored" I reply "You're welcome but really if I were you I would have showed him off to everyone" she teases.

"Yap, I would have attached myself to his hip" Lily adds. "OK tell me everything about them" Angie asks to her as they both start talking as I'm not even there.

I look at them terrified "Stop it you two. Lily I can't believe you just spied on us. Do you really want to loose your job?" I threaten her but she shakes her head. I leave them to their gossip I can't handle so much emotion in a day.

Do comment and vote if you are liking the story, please!! :)