Chapter 12

When I reach my home I already got 5 voice mails, I wouldn't be surprised if it's full of my sisters. God Angie for once, why can't she keep her mouth shut? I was amazed how she didn't tell us about Andrew for whole year. I change me my clothes into some baggy t-shirt and some shorts before moving to the kitchen.

Just as I get ready to prepare dinner someone knocks at my door so I open it to find Kyle standing there perfect! What I need right now. I invite him in and once again my phone rings this time it's Andrew.

"Hey sis just to warn you don't pick up any calls for few days because you sure are in trouble. Just don't get surprised, if you dating a Morgan came in paper. The way Em and Angie are hunting down about him. Anyone will think the next tsunami will be caused by them. OK! Take care oh and Alex says hi" Kyle signals at the phone so I just wave my hand for him to ignore it.

"Guess that's the reason why you want us as secret?" he asks. I just shrug suddenly I feel really tired. Kyle holds my hand before taking me to the couch. He wraps me around him rubbing my back before I close my eyes trying to rest.

After few minute his phone rings "Kyle" he says "and who'll this be?" he asks. I look at him and mouth who he just put my head on his chest as he keep the phone on speaker.

"OK! Mr. Kyle before you say anything just get it clear that if you hurt my sister in anyway you better find a good hideaway because I'm going to find you and god help you because I'll castrate you" she gets interrupted by Andrew.

Oh God! Its Angie I try to get up but Kyle just holds me to him "give that phone back well someone has to and have you forgotten how she threatened you for dating me now its my turn" she whines. Kyle chuckles before he whispers in my ear "Your family is so much fun than mine I can't wait to meet them." I just shut my eyes and everything else.

I wake up with a start someone is in my bed I slowly turn around to see its Kyle. "Hey sleepy head rest well?" he asks as I nod.

"Why isn't my chatterbox talking? What's wrong?" he worries. I just snuggle in his chest taking deep breathe. His scent always calms me. After lying there for a while I speak.

"We were supposed to get married. The perfect guy mom could ever find for me. He was perfect too in a way. Handsome, charming, successful, always remembering dates as well as events, coming on time, spoiling me, doing and saying right things"

I take a deep breathe before continuing "Everyone was happy for us especially mom she was just ecstatic when he purposed me. She planned everything for our wedding, but then he went and cheated on me" I shake my head.

"Guess with whom?" I look at him but he just stare at me. "Lucas turns out Mr. Perfect wasn't so perfect he was Gay" Kyle didn't say anything at all as he stayed patiently but I did notice he skipped a beat. "You can laugh if you want, I don't mind even I did." I say. But he just kisses my hair.

"There's more you aren't saying" he adds "Mom she was devastate when all of a sudden I cancelled the wedding. He just left the town God knows where he is. She still doesn't know he is gay, I couldn't say this to anyone. Just between me and Lucas but now you too. We aren't much close from that day she is still angry about it."

He sighs before he gets up, I stare at him but he just smiles before kissing my forehead "Hungry?" I blink at him nodding. He brings some pasta he cooked while I was asleep. I join him in the kitchen to eat it. After we have our dinner he tucks me in the bed before leaving.

I wake up next morning from the noise coming out of kitchen I get up to check up "Kyle is that you?" I call. "Hey good morning" it's Brad.

I narrow my eyes at him "What are you doing you? Didn't I say you aren't welcomed here anymore? Leave already. Why are you still keeping my keys, now that you got your apartment?" I ask.

He totally ignores my jab. "Oh look the breakfast is ready, go get cleaned up and join me." I huff as I storm to my room. I dress up before I join him for breakfast whatever the hell I love his cooking.

"Have you checked your voice mails?" he asks pointing to my still blinking phone. "Uh-huh!" I groan he chuckles "What's with you woke up in the wrong side of the bed?"

I just ignore him, continuing eating. "Though I'm pretty sure I saw Kyle leaving before midnight" he deadpans.

I narrow my eyes at him "If you have something to ask just spit it out don't act like you care" he looks at me horrified "What I do care how can you say such a thing, I'm terribly hurt" I roll my eyes at his act.

After a long silence he finally dares "So are the deeds done?" I simply nod. He looks a bit taken back and stammers "Um Uh yap so uh"

I sigh "If you feel so awkward to talk about my sexual escapades then stop asking, you idiot. God now can you just shut your mouth and let me eat."

He nods as he stuffs his breakfast. I take my bag to leave for my work. I see Brad in my living room watching T.V. "Why don't you get your own so you don't have to come here?" I comment.

"Don't be like that now we are neighbors now. Anyway I made you breakfast the least you can do is let me watch the T.V." he states. He smiles at me mischievous "For someone who did the deeds last night you sure are in a sour mood?" he teases. God this guy seriously deeds?

I smile at him sweetly "Nah it was awesome but I'm sore everywhere that's why my mood is bad. God he is huge! If I had known it would be so fun I would have done it ages ago. Ah!" I sigh dreamily leaving a very shocked Brad with open mouth but just as I close the door I add.

"Close your mouth Brad fly may get in." I laugh all the way to my office.