7.

"That's never happened before. I've never actually made myself sick. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry," you frantically tried to apologize again, thirty minutes later, after showering and brushing your teeth and all-around calming down.

You had to put on the clothes you were wearing before, but you used Heidi's shower and Evan got you a new toothbrush to use. The two of you were sitting on the couch again, but now your hair was dripping wet.

"It's totally fine," Evan said. "It's not like it's never happened to me."

"What do you mean?" you asked, feigning ignorance.

"I have social anxiety disorder too," he explained timidly. You smiled to yourself, because even though you already knew, his testimony confirmed that you were not alone.

You and Evan talked for another half an hour before your eyelids really got droopy and you started leaning your head against the couch cushion. It was only 10:30; on a regular day you wouldn't be that tired. Apparently getting transported inside the world of a Broadway musical and confessing your biggest secret takes a lot out of you.

"Do you... do you need to go home?" Evan asked, and you couldn't help from taking the disappointment in his voice as a little flattering.

But you didn't want to leave. And you really didn't want to park your car in the orchard and sleep in it because you had nowhere to go.

"Can I... can I stay here tonight?" you asked, a flare of anxiety sparking up and reminding you that just because you confessed it doesn't mean it disappeared. You added an easy lie, "I think I'm too tired to drive."

"Yeah, of course," Evan replied.