Chapter 16 - Secrets

A/N: Please bear with my writing, haven't written in a very, very long time.

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

"Tell me what you want to hear

Something that are like those years

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics never jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away ."

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

Chapter 16 - Secrets

Not proofread.

Not edited.

Nagising si Elmo sa alarm ng phone niya at 6am, na nakalimutan niyang baguhin kagabi. Dahil gising narin naman siya ay dumiretso na siya sa bathroom sa hall to shower and brush his teeth, since he decided to let Julie stay in his room. 30 minutes after taking care of business, he went back to the room he occupied last night. Nagsuot ng khaki shorts at and a gray wife beater and went downstairs to the kitchen to see if anyone is up already. Pagdating niya sa kitchen ay wala pang tao so he decided to start brewing the coffee, and grabbed pancake mix and eggs from the pantry, and bacon, ham and hotdog from the fridge. Before sila magpunta sa rest house ng family niya, he asked the care takers to buy grocery for their breakfast lang, tapos sila ng bahala sa meal nila for the rest of their stay there. He went to the living room and turned the turntable and amplifier on then picked one of his favorite album and nilagay ang plaka sa turntable, there was a scratching sound then the music started playing. Di malakas ang sounds niya, sakto lang na animo'y parang background music lang. He went back to the kitchen getting all the ingredients he need, he started making the pancake batter at sinalang na ang bacon, ham, and hotdogs na sabay-sabay in seperate pans, tutal 5 burner gas range naman ang gamit niya. Nang makita niyang tapos na mag brew ang coffee he poured himself a cup and took 2 big gulps then went back to his cooking.

Habang naka tingin sa niluluto niya, naisip niya ulit ang encounter nilang dalawa ni Julie kagabi. Every time na nakikita niya ito parang mas lalo pa siyang gumaganda. Kung hindi siya nagda-drive, at kailangan naka focus sa daan ay buong car ride ay tititigan nalang niya ito. Aware siya na engaged na si Julie sa ibang lalaki, pero alam ni Elmo ang nakita niya during the merger party sa men's lavatory, alam niyang niloloko si Julie ni Aiden, pero kahit ganon no choice siya kung hindi maging mabuting kaibigan.

Am I really being a good friend by not telling her what I saw? At the same time, habang pinipigilan ang kanyang nararamdaman para kay Julie.

'And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall '