Chapter 26 - If I Lose Myself

A/N: This chapter is unedited. There will be plenty of grammatical and spelling errors. Please bear with it.

Point of view is still in a third Person omniscient.

WARNING: This chapter contains explicit words and situation that is not suitable for young readers. You have been warned.

— x - x - x —

"

"Julie?"  Gulat at nagtatakang bulalas ni Elmo. 

"Hi Elmo. May I come in?"

Elmo opened the door wider to let her in. She stepped inside, her eyes wandering around his unit. he was still looking at her curiously. He had no idea how she was able to find him or how she found out where he was.

Sinara niya ang pintuan na may pagtataka parin at naglakad patungo sa living room niya kung saan siya naupo. He was fully aware that she was looking at him, dahil narin siguro dahil pantalon lang ang suot niya.

Tinignan niya ito habang pinupunasan ang katawan at basang buhok. Kakatapos lang niya mag shower ng marinig ang katok sa kanyang pintuan. Dahil sa pagmamadali ay nagsuot nalang siya ng pants at pinag buksan ng pintuan ang akala niya ay kuya niyang kumakatok.

He motioned for her to seat on one of the chairs, she obliged by sitting on the seat closest to where his. He watched her as she placed her purse on the center table. He was still looking at her when their gazes met.

"How are you?" He cleared his throat then continued, "Nakapag usap na ba kayo ni Maqui? Do you need me to explain my side?" He asked. She was still looking at him, watching his every move.

Their eyes met once again and made him stop his movements, napansin niya na parang lumalim ang paghinga ng dalaga at parang may kung anong emosyon siyang nakikita sa mga mata nito. 

Looking at her intently, he finally realized what he was seeing in her eyes. It was heat. The same kind of heat that he is very familiar with. He had seen it so many times from women that he had shared intimate, heated passion with.

Seeing the same heat in Julie's eyes awoke something in him that lay dormant since he reconnected with her.

He was looking at her with longing and hunger that he knew was evident in his eyes. He wanted to let her know, he wanted to let her see his desire for her through his eyes.

"No need. Maqui explained everything." Sagot niya sa tanong nito habang naka tingin parin sa kanya

"O-okay. Do you need me to help you with something?" he asked. 

He watched as she stood up from her seat, removed her jacket and walked confidently towards him, determination evident in her eyes, among other things. 

Nang nakatayo na ito sa harapan niya, she straddled his lap, and whispered in his ear "Something." Before she claimed his lips with hers.

Hindi agad nakapag react si Elmo. He sat there motionless, eyes wide. DI siya makapaniwala sa nangyayari. But then, umakyat ang mga kamay ni Julie from his shoulders to his hair and pulled.

Dito na siya nag react. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer towards him and kissed her in return. Pinulupot ni Julie ang mga braso sa ulo niya.

He felt her tongue touch his lips. He parted his lips and accepted her tongue. He felt drunk with desire for the woman on top of him. He let his need and desire for her take control over his better judgement.