s i x

chapter six
as we left the restaurant he grabbed my wrist again dragging me out into the car so we could avoid as many people as possible.

then i heard a flash.

i wasn't scared for what would happen to me,but to harry.everyone would assume we're a thing.i mean all we did was hangout!

as we entered the car he let out a sigh as i pulled out.he looked at me and let out a smile and laughed a little.

"i'm sorry about all of that,i love the fans but they can get crazy"i shrugged it off and kept driving around asking if he wanted to go anywhere special.

"can we drop your car off at your apartment and walk to get mine cause i'm probably gonna need it,i gotta find an apartment,for now." i felt my heart drop when i realized he had to leave soon,i was gonna ask him if he wanted to stay with me for a little while he looks for one but i couldn't,i'd seem like some fan that just wants him cause he's him,i want him cause he's human.i want his emotions i want his presence,i want his breath to hitch every time i touch him like every time he touches me,i want him to tell me his secrets,i want him to tell me what he loves,what makes him laugh and cry,i want to be his shoulder to cry on,and i want him to be my shoulder to cry on.

"hey are you ok you suddenly got really quite"i nodded cause if i said something i would start crying.

i took one hand off the wheel and put it on the little thingy in between the two front seats so i was using one hand,we were at a red light now and all i could think of how much i would miss this guy i met less then 24 hours ago.

[h a r r y]
i need to do it
it's right there
jut one movement

[t y l e r]
i had my hand still resting in the same spot when i felt a hand intertwine our fingers,my heart seemed to skip a beat my breath hitched and i totally forgotten the light was green till harry began to chuckle and reminded me to drive.his hands in mine felt so right,like something i was missing.he made me feel like i was ok.

when we got close to he apartment i almost wanted to take a turn so this would last longer.i also know this was a friendly gesture if it were romantic he would had rubbed his thumb on the rest of my hand as our fingers were intertwined,but he didn't.which is ok i guess,no matter what if meant to him it made the thought of him leaving go away for a while