n i n e

chapter nine
as we made contact after that he smiled and took my chin in his hands and just looked at me,i didn't care what he did.this was right and i knew it,i've never felt so sure of something.i know it hasn't even been that long but he makes my head spin.and i like the ride.

"that's what this is." he placed a kiss on my cheek and pulled me into a hug gripping at my shirt.

"wow." i didn't know what to say.

"sorry." he said pulling away as he put his hands through his hair.

"hey it's okay,i really actually enjoyed it.and life is kinda shit so that actually helped a lot,you've helped a lot." he looked up and he smiled taking a hand to push my hair behind my ear.

"let's do something fun." i grabbed his hands and stood up signaling him to join,throughout this time i've forgotten he was shirtless,which i'm okay with.

"how about we go to the beach."i smiled as he nodded.

"do you need a bathing suit cause i have brets bathing suits." bret was my closest and only friend,he was the closest thing i had to family since all mine kinda drowned me out.

"who's bret?"his face went stern and his body tensed,his eyebrows began to furrow.

"he's my closest friend,and the closest thing i have to family." he nodded poking his tongue at his cheek.

"well lets go then."

as we drove his fingers were intertwined with mine,and we blasted music.this is what i wanted.someone i could hold hands with as we blasted music and belted out the lyrics.

the beach was empty seeing as it was january,it was also kinda cold.this year hasn't really been cold whatsoever.i didn't bring him to the beach to swim though,i came cause the amusement park is closed in until june and i know a way in.

"follow me." as i went to turn and look at him he grabbed my hand.i smiled and kissed his cheek as we continued to walk to the pier where the amusement park was.it was morning so the bright lights weren't illuminating.

i could never put this feeling into words,it's like missing someone who you'd never met all your life.its like sitting in the cold brisk night all alone until the moon comes out to accompany you.thats what harry's done for me.he's my moon.he lights up my night of a life and makes it bright.every little thing about him made me go wild from his long silky hair to the way he presents himself and the softness of his voice.how his palms were rough but on mine they were soft.the sun beat down on us as we explored the amusement park,this was what i wanted.

"let's dance again." he said pulling out his phone,shuffling through his music.if you asked me who the biggest fan of one direction was i would tell you it's harry styles.he began to play steal my girl.

his hands felt my waist and i saw him stiffen for a second and then settle down and rest his hands back on my waist,i laughed and moved them from my waist to my hands even though i rather like the heat and roughness of his hands on my waist.

"harry styles this is not a song you slow dance to,this is a song you jam to." he nodded smiling revealing his dimples,his goddamn dimples i just wanted to poke my fingers into them.

as we danced and jammed i couldn't help myself feel good,i haven't felt good in a while.

"hey how about i take you to meet some friends." i couldn't refuse,plus,i wanted and needed to meet new people.