n i n e t e e n

chapter nineteen
waking up to the blaring of my alarm was not exactly pleasant,i slammed my hands down on the dresser feeling for my phone.i pressed the stop button turning to see harry still sleeping.
the way his lips sat as he slept and the way his hair fell made me adore him more.i walked to the bathroom with my makeup bag doing the smallest big of makeup,to be truthful i just dusted some highlighter on.i was still in my outfit from the previous day so i once again texted bret for fashion advice.he was close enough that i could trust him with anything,however i didn't.i was so closed off.before i could text him though i called an uber,i wanted to pick up dunkin' donuts.
me:bret

bret:bitch

me:i need outfit advice

bret:k

me:

bret:you look lazy

bret:you look lazy

me:i am

bret:then you look cute

me:ok thanks boo

bret:fuck off

me:ly too

i wasn't dressed to impress today,but who should i have to impress i shouldn't have to impress harry,if he wants to be with him he'll be with me.not some fake girl behind a mask of makeup and fancy clothes.

i got a notification saying my uber was here so i rushed to send the photo to bret asking the uber to wait a minute so i could leave a note to harry.

harry,
i went to pick up dunkin' donuts.
-ty

i placed the note in top of his phone and left the house.i jumped in the uber and pulled out my phone,i opened up instagram to reveal i hadn't posted since before i met harry.

i jumped in the uber and pulled out my phone,i opened up instagram to reveal i hadn't posted since before i met harry

@tyles:asked the uber to wait outside for a minute so i could take this

pointless,but for once i felt i looked cute.

----
i picked up multiple donuts and came back to the house.i knocked on the door waiting for an opening.the door swung open as i saw niall in the doorway,

"i'm back and i've brought donuts." i held the donuts out as he ripped them out of my hand and ran off,i slammed the door running after him until i heard his bedroom door shut

"NIALL YOU SHIT GIVE IT BACK" i yelled standing arms crossed at the door waiting for the door to open,i heard the tape rip and i banged on the door even louder.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER HAND IT OVER" the door opened a jar and he ran and sat on his bed,why can't he just give me the fucking donuts.

i jumped on the bed snatching the donuts and ran off,i looked behind me and niall was running after me.i ran into he room with harry and locked the door.

"don't have to much fun in there now you two."his voice was suggestive and i jut rolled my eyes tossing the donuts on the table.

i sat in my bed watching the likes come in,i go into my settings and turn off private.after a few minutes i was getting hundreds of followers then i had 31k.my phone kept buzzing and eventually the vibrations of the phone caused me to throw in onto the floor.then came the moment of truth.i slowly picked up the phone screen down,,,i flipped the phone so the screen was facing me.i was safe.

harry was still sound asleep in the bed while i took a donut out of the box to eat it,there were three donuts missing.niall.

"goodmorning sweetheart." i jump a little as i see harry sitting up stretching,his hair was ruffled and his eyes were closed while he yawned.

"oh hi,do you want a donut?"he opened his eyes peering at the donuts and laughing,

"someone likes their donuts." i rolled my eyes and sighed.

"yea and that someone is niall,i came in the house after getting the donuts and he ran away with the box locked himself in the room and took three.i was pounding on his door and i finally got it back." harry let out a loud laugh and pulled his hand though his hair.

"you and niall seem to get along well."his smile lit up the room radiating of every surface.

"yea,but louis reminds me of jesse." i let out a light laugh and rested my head in my hands.

"who's jesse?" his question was curious,you could hear it in his tone.

"he's my brother,he lives back in north carolina.i haven't seen him since he was sixteen."i felt my eyes begin to water and i blinked letting a few drops fall from my eyes wiping them away.

"why don't you visit them?" this is is where it gets difficult.

"well,i'll tell you that some other time."

no one can know.

i know i didn't update yesterday and this is short but i have no motivation so it's kinda difficult but i'll keep trying -h