t e n

chapter ten
the pier changed since i was a kid.it was no longer as magical.i know this sounds sad being i'm happy right now.it's true though,i don't see that sparkle anymore.i don't see it in anything these days,maybe that's what happens when you grow up.or maybe it's just me.

as we continued to the car after our morning at the beach we drove back to the apartment.

"pack some stuff,we're gonna go on a road trip." my eyes seemed to pop out cause i was not signed up for this.i mean i wasn't against at all,i mean in the car with harry for a while is something i would enjoy.plus,i would make him give me the aux.

"uhm where exactly are we going?" my tone probably sounded more annoyed then i was,but this was very sudden.i mean i've known him for two days and we've already kissed,held hands,slept in the same bed,and now we're going on a road trip!

if people knew about this imagine the headlines,

harry styles and mystery girl?!1!?1!
who is this new girl?1??12!3!

i'm not saying cause i think i'll get attention but i've seen the headlines in the past and i don't wanna be subject to that.

i packed a bunch of things including,shirts,pants,a dress.etc i couldn't risk forgetting my medicine to i placed it first after my clothing.

"hey i'm ready." he turned around hanging up on whoever he was on the phone with,he came over and grabbed my bag and took it out to his car.his car was elegant,unlike mine.mine was rough,jeep wrangler rubicon.his was different,i don't even know what kind it was,it was beautiful perfectly fit for him.

as we got into the car i felt the air conditioning turn on,harry seemed to like the cold.

"you seem to like the cold,why?" he looked over at me and smiled.

"it reminds me of happiness,the cold is a reason to just sit together with someone and make yourself warm." he didn't want to elaborate it seemed so i didn't make him.

it's been about an hour and we've jut sat dancing and singing along to the music.

"ok ask me questions." he turned to music down to reveal his sweet voice.

"ok,do you believe in love at first sight." he looked at me and had what i assume is his thinking face on.

"I wouldn't say I could fall in love at first sight. I think for me, it's more infatuation at first sight. You can see someone and I think, 'she's amazing'. If the right person was there, I'd go for it. I wouldn't stay single purposefully,I can get quite soppy when it comes to girls, especially when I really like them."his answer was different,usually when i ask people this they just say "yea" or "no".

"so where are you from?"he wants to know about me,no one has every really wanted to know about me.

"i'm from the carolinas,i had family down there.my grandma told me to move here while i had the chance."harry nodded and i just kinda shrugged.

[h a r r y]
i want to know everything about her,from her hopes and dreams so which side of the pillow she prefers.shes intriguing and i'm infatuated with her.

[t y l e r]
as the ride came to a slow after about three hours we made it,to hollywood hills?
i have no idea who we're seeing but i'm already sure i'm not worthy of being in their presence.as we slowly make it into a driveway of a house that probably is worth more then my life my heart starts to pound,what if i make a fool of myself and harry decides i'm not worth his time?

"ok we've arrived." he grins from ear to ear as we get out of the car leaving our bags for now.

"where exactly have we arrived?" does he expect me to know where we are and who's house this is because i don't.

as we reach the large doors my hand starts to shake,harry's hand was clutching mine so he ended up feeling it and squeezing my hand tighter.i'm ok.

he knocked three times each time my heart sped up,who could even be behind this door what if harry ugh i just have to stop thinking.

the door knob began to turn as i felt like fainting,i don't like surprised,i mean i do but i'm scared.

then out came a boy,short blonde hair accompanied my piercing blue eyes that stared right through me.

"hello harry." his irish accent was bold and adorable,i'm allowed to say that right? i think so? i mean it's adorable in a not harry adorable way but adorable. he then pulled harry in for a hug and i caught a whiff of his soft cologne scent.

"you must be tyler,harry here has told me lots about you love." harry seemed to forget how strong he was because he held my hand so tight when he said love it was kind of uncomfortable.

as i let go to lean in and hug him i could feel harry's eyes burning through us.his scent was soft and warm.different from harry's,his was more spicy and warm but i liked that about him.as we pulled apart harry's hand immediately gripped mine,most would think he was overprotective even though we're not dating yet but i thought it was kinda cute.

"if harry hasn't told my my name is niall,niall horan."

but i already knew that.

SOOO NOW NIALL IS JHERE KFKFKFKCK I LOVE NIALL !!
ok i'll go now