t w e n t y f i v e

chapter twenty five
zayn,he was one of the members of one direction.

"oh yea i know who you are." i hesitantly spoke waiting for harry to come back.zayn got up and took my hand i know it's a kind gesture but i don't want it.

"i'm actually here with someone and they'd be really mad if they saw me with someone else."he shrugged pulling me off my chair and onto the dance floor.

"hey,i really don't wanna dance." my voice was still soft but he heard.he let go his eyes dropping a little.he nodded and turned to walk away.

"i'm sorry but i just can't."he nodded and walked off.i felt a little pierce of me hurt for him.

i was still waiting for harry when i remembered the note from niall.

hello ty,
i case you ever need me text me ***********
-N

i smiled at the note and created a new contact for niall

nialler

---------
it's been about twenty minutes and harry hadn't returned from the bathroom.i was started to get worried,i paced back and forth at the bar and peered around every person i could see.my feet eventually lead themselves to the bathroom.the back door was wide open and i could hear a series of grunts and whimpers,this was different them what i assumed originally this sounds like desperation,like whatever was out there needed help.

it felt like everything was in slow motion