t w e n t y f o u r

chapter twenty four
i walked into the kitchen seeing the rest of he boys dropping wet in the middle of the kitchen making a mess,i shook my head and walked away to the fridge grabbing the dino nuggets.i heated up a bunch for all of us and set it in the table.

"dinner is served."i curtsied and the boys ran over devouring the nuggets.

"save some for harry boys."they all took a handful and backed off leaving seven,i wasn't planning on having any anyways.

harry walked in and our eyes met,i felt heat rise so i looked away and sat down at the table checking my instagram.harry sat next to me and once again our eyes locked,but this time i smiled.he smiled back revealing those fucking dimples that makes me weak.

my eyes looked back to my phone screen once again and decided to post a photo,why not.

tyles:remember baby blue 💦

i smiled posting it seeing the first couple likes one of them being harry,i looked over at him and he giggled,the purest noise you could hear.i planted a kiss on his cheek and his cheeks blushed a little.i looked back at my phone seeing the rest of he boys liked it.

louist91:lookin good sis
niallhoran:lovely
harrystyles:wow

however liam didn't comment,liam always seemed mad at me,i hate it.

harry sat and ate his nuggets. i scrolled through instagram and went to brets account seeing his recent.

 i scrolled through instagram and went to brets account seeing his recent

bretdevila:me and my baby,missing my baby @tyles though.

i smiled and typed vigorously at my phone.

tyler:miss my boy bret

"who's bret again?" harry's voice soft and raspy,still makes me shiver at the sound of it.i turner my head to see his eyes looking stern at mine.

"he's my friend from back home."i shrugged and harry stayed in the same position.

"why is he calling you baby?"i felt s heat through out my body,when harry was protective it made me go wild.

"he's just that kind of guy i guess,it's kinda weird but i just go with it."he nodded turning back to his nuggets.

------
"harry let's go!" my voice echoed through out the large house causing the rest of the boys to look over.

"where are ya goin"louis' eyes met mine and he opened his mouth letting the words tumble out.

"some club harry knows of."they nodded and looked back to the tv.

harry walked out looking very,hot.i don't like using the word hot but when i don't know what else to call it i'll say it as it is.

at the last minute i decided to change.something i do a lot.

"i'll be right back." i ran into the room throwing on a black dress and black heels and ran back out.

i saw harry eyeing me up and down which slightly turned me on.i walked up to his and kissed his cheek leading my hand down his arm to reach his hand locking them together.

"ok boys we'll be back later."the y'all waved bye even liam,i'm glad he's being friendlier.niall came over hugging me goodbye i felt harry's eyes burn through me while i felt niall slip a little paper into my hand where i was holding my phone.he backed away sitting back down and we walked out of the house.

we sat in the car and i thought it would be a good idea to wait to open the paper until i was at the club and harry couldn't see,i didn't want harry to think niall and i were exchanging secret notes.

-----
the lights flashed and the music blared.harry's hand was clenched in mine as we walked to the bar.i could usually handle a good amour of alcohol if i spread out the time i drink it in.and there's no way i'm getting wasted here,especially with harry.i ordered some shots of vodka and took three,harry went to use the bathroom as i sat at the bar listening to the music ring through my ears.i heard a familiar voice come through my ears in the music.

"wish that you could build a time machine."i heard myself screech and then covered my mouth,i earned a stare from a boy with slicked back black hair,deep dark mocca eyes,tan skin and a sharp jawline,not sharper than harry's.jawlines get me.his eyes were soft but also intense,i didn't know what to think of him.usually eyes tell me a lot about a person

"someone likes louis tomlinson."his accent was thick and kinda deep.i nodded in response and ordered one more shot.

"what's your name love?" he looked so familiar but i couldn't place a name on him.

"i'm tyler,you look so familiar,what's your name?" his smile looked almost like a smirk which caused me to move a little farther away.

"i'm zayn,zayn malik."

sorry this took me forever to write,it's also not that good but i'm trying ok?-h