e l e v e n

chapter eleven
niall's house was beautiful,it was neat and organized and the pool which was open,was a nice clear blue.

niall is also one of the sweetest people on the face of the earth,his adorable accent also helped him earn almost the sweetest person in the world.the sweetest being harry.

"so tyler,how did you two meet?"niall's voice shocked me because i was just sitting out in the deck with him,harry had gone to drive to the drugstore to get in not really sure but he went out.

"we met in the middle of the road early morning,i invited him over because he had nowhere to go from what he told me and he witnessed me get very drunk and it went on from there." he looked over and chuckled causing me to join in.

niall was different then most guys.he was softer,more.more open.i felt like i could tell him everything that's happened to me and he would be there to comfort me,not saying harry wouldn't but i would be afraid i'd scare harry off.i'm surprised he hasn't noticed the scars lining insides of my arms.they're so not to noticeable on my tan skin but if you looked they were there.as our conversation drew to an end harry returned and sat next to me as he rubbed my back which felt heavenly i didn't know one action could make me feel so many things.

i think niall noticed,as we went to get up to go make dinner he pulled my hands and looked and whispered in my ear.

"we need to talk tyler." and he walked off inside.

dinner was good,we ended up ordering pizza.harry and niall talked i just kind of sat there afraid of what niall wanted to say to me.he can't tell harry that's mine to tell.
as dinner ended i excused myself to use the bathroom,i felt sick.i can't do this,he can't know.i can't risk harry finding out yet.i know how i always talk about being careless but this is different which is why i'm scared,this hasn't ever happened.me being afraid my mental state will drive someone away.i sat there for about twenty minutes crying.i haven't cried since harry came into my life but i'm afraid.i'm so afraid.i have to go back,i wiped my eyes to get the extra tears away,i breathed in out in out i'm ok.

when i entered the kitchen harry and niall looked at me with confusion.i mean i was gone for a while.

"sorry" my voice cracked a little "i had to take a call." niall could sense i was lying i could see it in his eyes,his piercing eyes saw right through my mask.

this is me.

a sad girl.