t w e n t y t w o

guys,i apologize in advance ily read on if you'd like-h
chapter twenty two
the car came to an abrupt stop as harry exited the car quickly,he was in a rush to get inside while i went on a normal pace.he came around to my door and grabbed my hand dragging me along with him.

"what's with the rush?" he turned quickly and smirked,he leant over and planted a quick kiss on my lips causing me to feel that sensation.

he unlocked the door with the keys niall gave him and he pulled me in shutting the door behind us.as he closed the door he turned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine and i let his hands roam my body.they traveled from my cheeks to my hips and my back.he slid his hands under my shirt and he clawed at my back while i felt his tongue against mine.i let out a moan and his eyes met mine,his glare shot right through me while my cheeks turned a deep shade of red.he grabbed my hand and brought us to the bed room.i wasn't ready to ya know,have sex with him and i could sense that wasn't going to happen.but i did want him all over me.he sat us down on the bed as we lay back i was above him which allowed his hands to play with my bra strap.his mouth moved in sync with mine and i could taste sweetness on his lips and i felt like i could barely breathe,i pulled apart our heads and took a breath.he switched it over so he was on top and he let my fingers trace the muscles on his back.our lips moved to the best of our lust until we were relieved.

"that was..."harry laughed and sat back.

"sorry i just felt bad for not helping you and i've been waiting to do that for a while."his smile once again radiated of every single surface.

"well making out with me won't always fix our,moments." he smirked and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"are you sure?"

"no."

IM SORRY I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING INTERESTING BUT ITS NOT TIME FOR SMUT YET -H