s e v e n t e e n

GUYS I HOPE YOURE GONNA BE SO SKDKDKFK BYTHE END IF THIS CHAPTER OK LY BBYS-h
chapter seventeen
the car ride came to a slow end,harry's arm was still around me causing me to cuddle into his side.he opened the door clasping my hand and not letting go.louis came out behind us and whispered in my ear.

"treat him good babe." a grim spread across my face as i nodded.i will.

we took out firsts steps up the trail and liam groaned,

"why couldn't we have just watched netflix and at popcorn while niall played his guitar making us go crazy cause we all wanted to watch the movie!" oddly descriptive but i liked the idea.

"oh come on liam,it'll be fun." louis poked liam and he jumped a little causing louis to burst out laughing.louis laugh reminded me of my brothers.i can already tell i'm going to be close with louis,he reminded me of jesse.

the mountain dirt and rocks somehow managed their way into my shoes causing me to feel extreme pain when i stepped right on the point of one of the rocks invading me shoe.

"HIJO DE PUTA." i yelled as i flung off my shoe emptying the rock from it,all the boys looked at me and i placed my shoe back on and kept walking pulling harry along with me.

i let go of harry's hand to skip around,i jumped from foot to foot around the mountain with niall,he was a good skipper.i don't know how he acquired such a skill,but it could probably come in handy someday.the sun beat down on us as i made the executive decision to remove my shirt,i mean it's practically the same as a bathing suit,it wasn't a fancy bra either it was just a plain black sports bra.i took off he backpack and crossed my arms pulling off my shirt and stuffing it in my bag,i looked up to see all the boys staring at me and harry biting the smallest bit of his lip to keep a smirk from emerging.

"take a picture it'll last longer,pervs."i put the backpack around my shoulders and connected my hand with harry's.

"yea you're all horny." i choked on my spit a little as louis stood proud with his previous statement.louis took my other hand and smirked at harry.

"sorry harry,this is my woman." he raised his brows at louis and louis just stood holding my hand as harry let go of my hand and playfully chased louis around.this gave me a chance to try and ask liam why he seemed to despise me,whenever i was near him he seemed to timid.i don't like making people feel that way.

"hey liam."he looked at me and smiled saying hello back.

"do you hate me?" his eyes widened and his face turned a deep shade of red as i stood there waiting for a reply.

"of course not." i smiled and nodded.

"oh,ok."

the air got slightly cooler as we walked higher up,by now everyone but niall and liam were shirtless.i didn't care about louis being shirtless,harry's muscles were so defined and strong his tattoos were on display even more and his body was warm against mine.harry took my hand and he pretended to dance with me as we did the spiny thing and a bunch of weird shit,but it was cute.really cute.

-----
we reached the end of the trail which brought us to the top of the little mountain thing whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

the cool air caused us to put out shirts back on,i know it can't go from hot as hell to cold,but the clouds got dark and the wind started to come faster and faster by the minute,we all realized we wouldn't be able to stay up here long.

"harry you said you had to ask me something?"harry's head perked up and he grabbed my hand in his.

"not right now love,we should probably head back down i'll tell you tonight."i nodded,we've barely been up here for five minutes and we're already racing each other down the hill which was surprising fun considering i'm not a runner whatsoever.

----
"i told you we should of just watched movies and make popcorn but no."liam snapped while we searched netflix for a movie to watch.

"shut the fuck up liam." niall responded not taking his eyes off the tv causing me to snicker.

we were all sat in the couch searching for a movie i watch because it was pouring rain,i'm afraid of what harry's gonna ask me.what if he asks me to,,,i don't know i'm afraid.

we were sitting on the couch when harry yawned stretching his hands in the air,when they descended down he put one around my waist pulling me closer so i would once again be cuddled into his side.the movie was quite boring so i felt myself start to fall asleep,cuddled up against his warm body my eyes fell closed.

[h a r r y]
her chest rose and sank while she slept soundly against me,her hair had fallen over her face covering her beautiful features.i have to ask her tonight,i can't go another day without having this beauty to myself.

-----

the movie ended and i was sat there with louis,niall and liam.it wasn't awkward,but there was still this sad tension.

"i think we're gonna get going,invite us again soon.i like tyler,she's good company.treat her good har'" louis smirked causing my jaw to clench.i wanted her but i couldn't bring myself to want her like that,it just seemed like i'd be disrespecting her.we're not even dating yet,but i'm changing that tonight.

"whatever,i'll have niall invite you guys over soon." my eyes didn't move from tyler's sleeping body,she was to beautiful i couldn't miss this.she was so light it made me worry,but i know she's ok.sadly it's only ok.

---
[t y l e r]
my eyes opened to see harry's head looking the other way,his mouth was forming words i couldn't hear.

"harry?" my raspy voice caught him off guard causing him to flinch at the sound of it but when he looked down his mouth formed a smile and i sat up so i could face him.

"hey sweetheart.can we go outside i need to talk to you."his smooth voice quivered and we stood up hand in hand walking outside.the grass was damp on my feet as i looked back inside niall was exiting the kitchen and the lights had all been turned off.

harry took both of my hands and brought our foreheads together letting a puff of air escape him.

"look ty,i know it's only been a couple days i think.however i can't get you out of my head,it's like you've painted a self portrait in my mind and i can't get rid of it.and i don't want to get rid of it.it's beautiful,like you.every waking moment i'm with you my heart beats faster then it ever has and my thoughts go wild,god you're driving me wild.everything from the sweet scent of you to the feeling of your skin against mine makes me content.so please." his voice was shaking and my mind was racing.i think i know what he's going to ask.but fuck,i'm still nervous.

"please do me the favor of being my girlfriend,i know it's a big thing to ask and it's probably too early but i just-" i cut him off by slamming our lips together and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"yes harry yes." i whispered breaking the kiss.his smile grew he biggest i've ever seen it and so did mine.

this was what i needed.

----
welllllll,it wasn't as cute as i wanted it to be i apologize but i tried i guess-h