t w e n t y

chapter twenty
"harry?"

"yes love."when he called me love a little piece of my heart hurt in the most beautiful way.

"how are your fans going to find out about us?" this question had been wandering my mind since he asked me to be his girlfriend.what will they do.i mean some already think we're dating but if they know it's official.i don't know what to expect.

"well,lets go on a date.we'll go to a park and have a picnic and people will see us."my eyes bulged,he must be bluffing.

"are you serious?"his shoulders shrugged and he nodded.

"come on i'll go get dressed,and we'll pack food and maybe go to the mall and then have a picnic.its only nine thirty so i'll go get ready,maybe we can invite the boys and then ditch them when it's around twelve."i laughed and nodded,perfect.

i sat in the room scrolling through my phone when i got saw a couple unexpected things happen.

liampayne started following you
niallhoran started following you
louist91 started following you

liampayne liked your post
louist91 liked your post
niallhoran liked your post

louist91 commented:atta girl

i looked down and smiled at my phone giving out a light chuckle.

"what's making you smile so much love?" i turn around to reveal harry all wet and with just a towel covering his lower half.i felt my cheeks redden and heat up.

"oh sorry i just had to grab some clothes." he smiled awkwardly and i turned around while he grabbed his clothing and walked back into the bathroom.i felt myself tremble at the thought of him standing there again.

i sat on my phone when harry emerged from the bathroom fully clothed.

"so i was thinking,you should probably have my number."i smiled and nodded as we exchanged numbers.

----
"are you ready love they're all here."i was sitting in the bathroom shaking a little,i am so terrified.i never wanted to be subject to people hating on me even more then they already do.i gotta go though.

i slipped on my black van high tops and tied them in a pristine little bow.i stood up my hand shaking against the doorknob.i can do it.
one step,two steps,three steps.i counted the steps till i looked up and my eyes met harry's,then niall,liam and louis.louis' eyes seemed to hold me up tell me that i'm ok.harry's eyes seemed to hold my hand and show what to do they showed me i was cared for,showed me someday i may be loved.niall's eyes showed worry,he was worried about something,or he was sad.liam's eyes showed anger and sadness all in one.i decided to keep my eyes connected with harry's.the most trusted eyes i've ever looked into.

"you ready sunshine?"liam's voice caught my attention,apparently it also caught harry's because his arm quickly flew around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"don't worry about that liam."he snapped,everyone including myself.looked at harry in awe.all i wanted to do though was plant a kiss on his cheeks.i thought it was just erotic when he was dominant over me.i guess that's just what i'm into.

his hands gripped mine as i felt myself shiver from his touch.

"lets go."

we took two cars me harry and niall in one and louis and liam in another.we blasted music and belted out lyrics we could at sometimes understand.niall drove mad harry insisted on sitting in the back with me,so he did.we arrived at the mall in about twenty minutes and there was no one waiting for us,thank god.we saw louis and liam pull up beside us in the lot as we climbed out of the car.harry had kept giving liam threatening glares ever since he called me sunshine.i don't know why he's so caught up on it,is there something i don't know?

time to enter

IM SO SORRY IVE HAD TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK ILL KEEP TRYING I LOVE YOU-H