Chapter 2

When we are going to get to school about fifteen minutes early, so I text my parents to ask how their morning has been so far.

Me: hey guys. So how's your morning been? :)

Mom: Happy Birthday sweetie. and you are so on. we will definitely get you back

Dad: You beat me...

Me: Yes I did dad. I'm going to be great at initiation!

Mom: Yes you are

Dad: Yea. If you can beat me in running then you will definitely be great in that department

Mom: So would you like to explain to us why we have Dauntless cake all over our faces?

Me: Sure after school though. I gotta get to class.

Dad: Okay and Zeke says thank you for the cake. I say I will get you next year and have a great day

Mom: Have a great day! Remember you're an Eaton

Me: ...and Eatons stick together . okay bye!

I put my phone back in my pocket and jump off the train. It feels so natural. Like I'm flying off of one of those tall buildings. I land on my feet and run forward a little so I don't lose my balance. I have a certain reputation here. I am the tough Dauntless from two Abnegation transfers.

When my parents had me, the news spread like a wild fire. They both ranked first in initiation and now its my turn. I have huge shoes to fill but I think I can handle it. I see some of my friends and I walk up to them. They all look at me with awe.

"Oh my gosh Ash! You got away from your parents this time!" screeches Katlyn, Will and Christina's daughter.

"I know right! And I couldn't see my master plan being fulfilled. Did any of you guys see it?" I am talking to Katlyn and Jakob (Will And Christina), Mason and Josephine ( Zeke and Shauna's kids) and James and Rebecca (Uriah and Marlene). I know that Uriah and Marlene aren't married but I'm pretty sure they will be soon. I even asked Marlene and Uriah, they said I can be a brides maid.

The bell rings and we all head to class.