wtf

Jasmine

february 15th, 12:54 am..
Keith and I were just arriving back at my house from the movies after he took me out on a date for Valentine's Day. We went out to eat and see a scary movie. We stayed out a bit later than expected but I'll explain everything to my mom and Ron.

"C'mon baby, just one more." Keith said, asking for another round of kisses. He pulled me back to him by my hand. I put my finger to my lips, shushing him.

"Shh, Keith, okay," I giggled holding his face in my hands and kissing his lips again. "There, now go. I'm probably gonna be in a shitload of trouble and you're gonna make it even worse." I said, pulling away from his lips.

"He better not put his grimy ass hands on you or I'll-" He said before I shut him up with another kiss.

"You aren't going to do anything. Now go home. Call me later." I told him.

"Alright, goodnight." Keith smiled. I blushed and waved, opening the door.

"Goodnight, Keith." I said as I closed the door. I smiled on the other side of it.

My happiness soon faded when I felt a hard smack on the side of my face. I fell to the ground and held my cheek as it stung.

"You wanna come in the house after 1 am, running around with some boy like a little ass hoe?" Ron growled as he leaned down and punched me multiple times.

"Ron, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I cried as I tried to dodge his hits. After he got his punches and hits in, he kicked me in my side hard.

"Don't disrespect me like that again." He mumbled, walking away, leaving me there in pain. I hurdled over, holding my stomach in pain. I managed to crawl into my room and lock myself in there. I leaned against the wall and brought my legs up to my chest and cried. I can never have a moment of happiness without a major destruction following right after. Every single time I find a string of happiness that can bring me up, I always get dragged right back down.

I'm slowly but surely giving up.

Keith

february 18th..
"Wassup Tre?" I greeted him with a dap as I met up with him at the warehouse.

"Wassup, young bull. Alright, I have a group mission for us. Kiana?" Tre called out. I felt my stomach drop to my ass when she appeared behind him.

"I'm sure you remember Kiana, Keith." Tre said. I nodded and clenched my jaw as she smirked at me.

Kiana and I used to mess around. But we stopped when she started to get too comfortable. We were fuck buddies and she took it as something more. Telling the whole damn neighborhood that I was "her man" and other bullshit. So I cut all ties with her. This is my first time being face to face with her in months.

"Alright, so I got a call from Santana and he wants us to handle a situation for him. Keith, I know you aren't usually involved in stuff like this, but I chose you and Kiana because the both of you know how to get shit done quickly and quietly." He explained. I nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"With my thinking and your stealthiness, this job is perfect for us," He said. "With that being said, we have to travel to Oakland to rob a bank teller." He added.