bet

Jasmine

Keith..💓
come outside

I stared at the text and smiled before getting up from the couch and walking towards the front door. I opened it and walked down the three steps and walked towards his car.

"I missed you." I told him as I got in the car. He pulled me in for a kiss and we locked lips for a hot second before pulling away.

"I missed you too." He smiled before putting the car in reverse and backing out of my driveway. He held my hand in his as he drove down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curiously. He just smirked and didn't say anything. I took that as him not going to tell me so I decided to stay quiet. I took pictures of him as he drove and hummed to the song playing on the radio.

30 minutes later..
I was gently shaken as I was awoken from my slumber.

"We're here." I heard Keith say to me. I looked around and got excited as I saw we were at a drive in movie.

"Ahh, oh my goodness, Keith!" I squealed in excitement. I reached over the seat and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"I knew you would like it." He smiled. I blushed and smiled. No one has ever done something like this for me.

"It's gonna start soon so I got some popcorn." Keith told me. He reached into the backseat and grabbed the two bags of popcorn. One of them accidentally spilled all over us and we both laughed like idiots. We made eye contact with each other and there was soon a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. He slowly leaned in and I met him halfway letting our lips touch. Our kisses were always soft and delicate. I pulled away and looked at him with a smile as the movie started. I picked up a popcorn that was on his shirt and ate it before giggling and leaning back into the seat as we watched the movie.

-

Keith

"Where are we going now?" She asked as we drove away from the drive in movie area. I smiled at her curiosity and didn't say anything.

"So I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me?" She asked. I shook my head. I heard her sigh dramatically and I laughed at her.

We arrived at the park in a matter of 15 minutes. I parked and turned off the ignition and turned to look at her.

"Why are we at a park at 9 o'clock in the night?" She asked with her arms crossed. I chuckled at her.

"Just come on girl." I said before I opened the car door and got out. I jogged out the other side and opened her door for her. She just sat there.

"C'mon babe, don't you trust me?" I asked her, holding my hand out. She sighed, defeated and took my hand. I quickly covered her eyes with my hands and she giggled as I led her to the surprise.

"Keithh, you and these surprises, I hate it." She laughed. We stopped in front of the set up and I uncovered her eyes. She gasped and covered her mouth.

 She gasped and covered her mouth