on the run

Jasmine

spring break, march 29th..

It's spring break and Jada and Diana have spent every second of every day with me since I told them about what has been happening at home. I'm so appreciative of them because I was not expecting them to baby me like they have been doing.

"Guys, I'm okay to go. Trust me. Plus, I haven't even seen Keith at all this spring break because you two have been hogging me." I told them as I walked towards the door. We were at Diana's house and I was trying to leave and go see Keith after being over here for a week. Chelsea was at cheer camp with her cheer team for spring break.

"Okay boo. But you have to call or text one of us when you're with him." Jada said. I gave her a blank look.

"Bitch, he's outside in his car waiting for me right now

"Bitch, he's outside in his car waiting for me right now." I told her, giggling. Diana started to laugh too. Jada playfully rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Girl, bye. Tell Keith we said hi." Jada said with a smile as I opened the door.

"I will. Love you guys."

"Love you too!" They said back. I smiled as I saw Keith leaning against the hood of his car. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He hugged back just as tight and we embraced each other for a little minute.

"I missed you." He mumbled into my ear. I smiled against his chest.

"I missed you too." I said with a sigh. I looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"You okay?" He asked as we pulled away. I nodded and walked around the car and got in.

"Yeah, just felt a little closed off with Diana and Jada keeping me hostage." I said, chuckling. He pulled out of the driveway and chuckled too.

"Yeah, I told them to." He said as he drove. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at him.

"Why? I wanted to see you and hug you and kiss all over your face for so long and you out here giving them permission to keep me locked up." I said with a giggle. I saw his cheeks turn red and he smiled while shaking his head.

"Because I had to make a plan and a set up with Tre to get Ron." He said. My mood completely changed to serious and my eyebrow rose up and I smirked.

"I want every detail."

-

later that day, 11:08 pm