epilouge

7 years later..

Omniscient

Jasmine and Keith are now both 25, married, successful and happy. Keith's mom, Kayla just got out of rehab last year and is now clean as ever. Jasmine's mom, Sarah has been serving her time in jail as well as Ron. Chelsea and Kalani are now the best of friends and are both 16 and living with Keith and Jasmine in their home in L.A. Oh, and surprise, surprise, Jasmine and Keith now have a two year old boy, Xavier Tyree Powers. He came as a surprise and has been nothing but joy ever since. Keith, alongside the rest of the boys pursued their dreams and have had nothing but success from it ever since. Jasmine followed her dream and teaches and runs her own majorette dance team in L.A., alongside one of her bestfriend's, Jada. Diana moved to New York to study at NYU to do fashion design, but they still talk daily.

"Babe?" Jasmine called out as she walked in the house with Kalani, who dances at her studio actually, and with Chelsea who still does cheer, with the mail in her hand.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Chelsea said to Jasmine.

"And I'm gonna be in my room." Kalani said. Jasmine nodded and walked into the kitchen, going through some of the mail they received. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind and she smiled as she felt him leave kisses on her neck.

"Hello beautiful." He said into her ear. She placed the mail down and turned around in his arms, kissing his lips.

"Hello to you too." She smiled at her husband.

"How was the studio today?" He asked her.

"It was good, we finished up the choreo for the stand battles and the creative dance and we'll be ready for competition on Saturday, which by the way, Kalani wants you to come to." She told him. He rose an eyebrow.

"Why this specific one?"

"Because, she's leading this weeks stand battle and she has a solo in the creative dance." Jasmine informed him. His eyes lit up and she smiled brightly.

"Well, look at that. I'll see if my mom can slide through too." He told her. She nodded.

"Where's my little baby?" She asked him, referring to Xavier, with a slight pout.

"I just put him down for bed." He told her. She leaned her head back and groaned.

"Ugh, I missed him all day." She pouted and walked out the kitchen and up the stairs, heading to their bedroom.

"So you didn't miss me? Wow, I see how it is." Keith said, pretending to be hurt and placing his hand on his chest. Jasmine shook her head and laughed at him.

"Oh shut up. I missed yo' almond headass too." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

"Oh you wanna roast? Don't let me get on them Tyrannosaurus Rex feet you got." Keith said with a laugh. Jasmine laughed and slapped his chest.

"This is why I didn't miss yo' long and lanky ass. Get out my face." She said with a laugh, dismissing him. He grabbed her from behind and tossed her on the bed.

"I got something long and lanky for that ass." He said, kissing her neck. Jasmine giggled and bit down on her lip.

"That we can do. I love you." Jasmine said to him.

"I love you too, baby. Now let me show you some sweet lovin'."

fin.

And that's the official end of this book everyone! ❤️❤️ thank you to everyone who supported me and this book. I appreciate all of your comments and votes.

love you guys 😘

- ariel💛