i need you

Keith

two days later..
"Damn girl.." I groaned as I gripped her hair in my hand. It was around midnight and we were in the parking lot of Target. I threw my head back in satisfaction and bit my lip. She came up and smiled deviously at me as she licked off her lips.

"You like it like that, don't you daddy?" Kiana said seductively. I bit my lip and smirked at her. She leaned into me and I attacked her neck, leaving hickeys. She placed the condom on me before straddling my lap and sitting down on it. She moaned out as she rode me.

Thank God for tinted windows.

I grunted as she bounced up and down on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved her hips forward and backward as she slowed down her pace. After a good hour of her giving me head and riding me, we both reached our peak and she sighed, getting off of me and sitting in the passenger seat. I slid the condom off and placed it in a brown bag I found in my car. I'll flush it down the toilet when I go home.

"You still got it." Kiana laughed. I chuckled, starting up the engine.

"Who said I lost it?" I asked her, with an eyebrow raised.

"I just could tell you wasn't getting any play from princess Jasmine, yet she--" She started. I turned my head quickly towards her.

"How do you know her?" I asked quickly. I've never mentioned Jasmine around Tre, or anybody except at school due to the fact that Tre doesn't allow outside relationships because he feels as though "feelings will get in the way" of business being done, when that's not always the case. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Relax, lover boy. I used to mess around with her stepdaddy here and there and I saw her leave his house one day." She said, shrugging.

"Ron?" I clarified. She nodded her head.

"Yeah."

"That's the same guy we took 200k from on our last mission." I told her.

"Oh shit, you right. He gave me some good dick last time we were together." She said, sticking her tongue out. My mind darted back to the stuff Jas told me she went through with Ron and I immediately felt uncomfortable and grew angry.

"Get out."

"What? Boy if you don't--"

"I said get the fuck out. Now." I told her sternly. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You a sorry ass nigga." She said opening the door.

"Yeah, and you a easy ass hoe. All somebody gotta do is say something nice to you and you licking they tip in a hot second. Get out of my car." I told her. Her mouth fell agape and she growled, slamming my car door. I drove off down the street and went home.

a week later, march 23rd..
It was around 3 a.m. and it was pouring rain outside. I heard a knock at the door and sucked my teeth as I hopped out my bed and went to answer it. I saw Jasmine standing there, soaking wet and tears down her face. She had a cut on her bottom lip and there was a clear hand print around her neck. I gently pulled her inside my house.

I led her into my room and took out a shirt and then led her to the bathroom. I started the bath for her and waited for it to fill up with the warm water.

"Come." I said gently to her. She sniffled and slowly pulled her shirt over her head. She pulled down the shorts she was wearing and then was left in her undergarments.

"I'll leave and come back so you can get in the tub." I told her. She nodded her head and I left to get the first aid kit. I walked back in the bathroom and she was sitting in the tub with a pout on her face.

"What did he do?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the tub. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

"He r-raped me again." She said as tears fell from her eyes. "So I ran here after I snuck out the house." She sniffled.

"Is Chelsea okay?" I asked as I used the washcloth and gently washed her body.

"She's at a friend's house for the weekend." She mumbled. I nodded and kept quiet.

"Keith.." She called out with her eyes closed as she leaned her head back.

"Hmm?" I answered her.

"I'm sorry for slapping you.."

"No, no. I'm sorry for saying what I said to you. It was outta pocket and I didn't mean to and I shouldn't have said it." I told her. She sighed and I let her relax for a little bit while I put her clothes in the dryer. I came back and gently massaged her scalp.

"Lord, if you're listening. I know I haven't been the best person I can be or been as loyal as I should be to you, but we really could use your blessings over our life. We need some kind of way out. Please God, in your name I pray, Amen." I said out loud. I drained the bath water and carefully took Jasmine out the tub and wrapped her body in the towel. I dried her off, lotioned her body and treated her lip. I put my oversized shirt on her and got her clothes out of the dryer so she could put on clean underwear.

"Keith, I lied.. I do need you," She mumbled as we laid in the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I need you now more than ever.. I'm sorry if I hurt you--"

"Shh, get some sleep." I told her. Soon, she was knocked out and I held her close and watched her sleep.

This girl is slowly marking her permanent place in my heart.

And she has no idea that she's even doing so.

fin.

I just wanna thank y'all for 10k reads it means alot 😭❤️. This book is almost to an end, 3 chapters left 🤧